What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (21 Viewers)

Matt's Eagles said:
12 Team PPR , 1.5 TE PPR

Team A got

QB Winston RB Hunt WR C Davis WR J Gordon TE J Graham

Team B got

RB Keenum, Alex Collins WR Mike Evans TE Zachary Ertz
Lean Evans/Ertz as you have two top 3-5 guys. A obviously has the potential with Davis Hunt and even Gordon. Tough to evaluate in a vacuum as my guess is A was weak at RB and had depth behind Evans. 

Wow. Who gives up Bell/Hopkins in 14 teamer?
It’s a risky move, but I get it. The Mixon owner is calling his shot. If Mixon is a top 5 back moving forward, this will be a steal in hindsight, due to the age difference. As great as Hopkins is, in a 14 team, non-PPR league, this trade is about the RBs. Not saying I’d make the deal, but I get it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Standard 12 tm ppr dyn

Team A -- 4-0 Top 2 in league

Gives - K Johnson, Hurst and a # 1

Team B - rebuilding -

Gives up - C Davis, Shady and Bears D

I like KJ, but gotta go with the Corey Davis side of the trade. He's a potential guy to build around. Not someone you trade away when rebuilding. 
I like the other side, in a vacuum. Kerryon has looked at least as good as Davis, IMO. Getting a 1st for McCoy, essentially, is a sizable win. I have a hunch that I’m higher on Kerryon than most, however; but he’s looked like a stud.

I like the other side, in a vacuum. Kerryon has looked at least as good as Davis, IMO. Getting a 1st for McCoy, essentially, is a sizable win. I have a hunch that I’m higher on Kerryon than most, however; but he’s looked like a stud.
It would take at least KJ + late 1st to get Corey Davis from me if I had him. So I don't see it as getting a 1st for McCoy.

But again, I like KJ. More than most people do, or so I thought. I guess just not as much as you do.

It would take at least KJ + late 1st to get Corey Davis from me if I had him. So I don't see it as getting a 1st for McCoy.

But again, I like KJ. More than most people do, or so I thought. I guess just not as much as you do.
That makes sense. I’m probably a little higher on Johnson and a little lower on Davis. I don’t think it’s a bad trade and assume most will prefer the Davis side. I just think that Johnson will demand more than Davis a few weeks after DET wises up and gives him 20 touches a game.

That makes sense. I’m probably a little higher on Johnson and a little lower on Davis. I don’t think it’s a bad trade and assume most will prefer the Davis side. I just think that Johnson will demand more than Davis a few weeks after DET wises up and gives him 20 touches a game.
The Lions tend to be on the slow side with adjustments. I will take the over on the few weeks before they give him 20 touches consistently. 

24 year old Dynasty league with established GMs.  This just went down, and the "trade rape" theorists are all up in arms...

Contender trades Trubisky and Crowell

Rebuilder trades Russell Wilson

Rebuilder had a bare cupboard at RB and its very difficult in this league to get one.  The QB market consisted of exactly one buyer - this one.  Rebuilder also has Deshawn Watson.  I lean toward the Wilson side but dont think its as bad as some are whining about it being.  Interested in thoughts.

24 year old Dynasty league with established GMs.  This just went down, and the "trade rape" theorists are all up in arms...

Rebuilder had a bare cupboard at RB and its very difficult in this league to get one.  The QB market consisted of exactly one buyer - this one.  Rebuilder also has Deshawn Watson.  I lean toward the Wilson side but dont think its as bad as some are whining about it being.  Interested in thoughts.
I see no issue. In my league, Trubisky was dealt for Brees this year.

Rebuilder vs Contender says it all.

And "strike while the iron is hot", also applies in this particular trade.

Finally, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder".

Happy 2018 Week 5 to all.

I mean it's a terrible trade, but not sure it dictates any "up in arms" type stuff.

Well, you could argue that the Seahawks are trending the wrong way, lacks weapons in the passing game, and prefers a ground based game vs an air it out offense. Trubisky has better weapons, is younger, and has a new coach that was an OC and seems versatile when game planning. You get 6 years younger.

Think about it this way, imagine someone last year traded Dak Prescott for Goff. Heck, I was told early in the off-season that I got robbed trading dak for Mahomes. This could actually be a forward thinking move, and those examples take age out of the equation. 

Hard to believe that stafford and Wilson were born the same year. He turns 30 at the end of next month. Not everyone will play until their late 30s like Palmer, brees, Eli, Brady, Ben. 

0.5 PPR

Giving Jimmy Graham and Kenny Stills

Getting Gronkowski.

WR's are Landry/Boyd/John Brown/Ridley/Taywan Taylor/Keke Coutee/Vandes Scantling. 

I feel like a huge win this year, I do fear Gronk may retire before long.  But Graham may not last much longer either.

jm192 said:
0.5 PPR

Giving Jimmy Graham and Kenny Stills

Getting Gronkowski.

WR's are Landry/Boyd/John Brown/Ridley/Taywan Taylor/Keke Coutee/Vandes Scantling. 

I feel like a huge win this year, I do fear Gronk may retire before long.  But Graham may not last much longer either.
Gronk could retire in week 12 and I would still make this deal. 

I have been trying to buy Gronk in a couple leagues because I lost Hunter Henry and the best counter I have gotten for Gronk is Henry, a 2019 1st and Chubb. 

FreeBaGeL said:
I mean it's a terrible trade, but not sure it dictates any "up in arms" type stuff.
what side is bad.  i'd take the Trubisky/Crowell side.  I think Wilson is on the way down while Trubisky is on the rise.

Not a bad deal at all.

what side is bad.  i'd take the Trubisky/Crowell side.  I think Wilson is on the way down while Trubisky is on the rise.

Not a bad deal at all.
Well too each his own I suppose but Crowell is useless to a rebuilder and Wilson >>>>>>>>>>>>> Trubisky.

Wilson has had these cold stretches plenty of times before and he always eventually bounces back.  The dude was the dynasty QB1 a month ago and a few bad games and people are ready to jump ship for Trubisky, a guy that himself has looked like pure hot garbage other than one outlier game against a terrible D.

This is like Todd Gurley having a couple bad games in a row and someone shipping him off for Rashaad Penny.

Well too each his own I suppose but Crowell is useless to a rebuilder and Wilson >>>>>>>>>>>>> Trubisky.

Wilson has had these cold stretches plenty of times before and he always eventually bounces back.  The dude was the dynasty QB1 a month ago and a few bad games and people are ready to jump ship for Trubisky, a guy that himself has looked like pure hot garbage other than one outlier game against a terrible D.

This is like Todd Gurley having a couple bad games in a row and someone shipping him off for Rashaad Penny.
SEA supporting cast keeps getting worse and worse.  With Wilson's big contract i don't see that changing.

CHI has Trubisky on his rookie deal for awhile, they can build the team. 

SEA benefitted from Wilson's cheap salary for years, now CHI can do the same.

Honestly i won't be shocked if Trubisky outperforms Wilson this season, and going forward he's far younger than Wilson.

SEA supporting cast keeps getting worse and worse.  With Wilson's big contract i don't see that changing.

CHI has Trubisky on his rookie deal for awhile, they can build the team. 

SEA benefitted from Wilson's cheap salary for years, now CHI can do the same.

Honestly i won't be shocked if Trubisky outperforms Wilson this season, and going forward he's far younger than Wilson.
Meh, this seems like a real stretch.  Wilson has been off his rookie deal for several years now and he was QB1 in scoring last year.

Besides, Seattle always spent all that money they saved on his rookie deal on the defense anyway, which is arguably a WORSE thing for a fantasy QB.  His situation has never been conducive to fantasy success and he's just kept producing in spite of it.

Trubisky on the other hand is just not a good player in my opinion.  If someone is high on him then more power to them, but it seems like an overreaction to one game against a lousy D alongside a young career of being terrible and playing like a coward, the latter of which is typically not something that changes in a player.

Maybe Wilson won't turn it around this year, but even in that case I'd take him 1,000 times out of 1,000 over Trubisky.  The hammy will heal, Schottenheimer will get fired, and he'll pick up where he left off.

Meh, this seems like a real stretch.  Wilson has been off his rookie deal for several years now and he was QB1 in scoring last year.

Besides, Seattle always spent all that money they saved on his rookie deal on the defense anyway, which is arguably a WORSE thing for a fantasy QB.  His situation has never been conducive to fantasy success and he's just kept producing in spite of it.

Trubisky on the other hand is just not a good player in my opinion.  If someone is high on him then more power to them, but it seems like an overreaction to one game against a lousy D alongside a young career of being terrible and playing like a coward, the latter of which is typically not something that changes in a player.

Maybe Wilson won't turn it around this year, but even in that case I'd take him 1,000 times out of 1,000 over Trubisky.  The hammy will heal, Schottenheimer will get fired, and he'll pick up where he left off.
Good post and I agree with this 100 percent. At the same time though, there is nothing wrong with this trade. 

This went down in a 10 team dynasty that I've been in for about 20 years, PPR/IDP.

Team A received N Chubb, K Golliday, 2019 2nd (likely mid)

Team B received A Cooper, A Jeffery, 2019 1st (likely very late)

This went down in a 10 team dynasty that I've been in for about 20 years, PPR/IDP.

Team A received N Chubb, K Golliday, 2019 2nd (likely mid)

Team B received A Cooper, A Jeffery, 2019 1st (likely very late)
Golladay > Amari

Chubb > Jeffery

1st > 2nd (obviously but someone will fight me on this)

That's how I view it.  2 upgrades for 1 downgrade.  Easy deal for the Chubb Golladay side.  

Team 1 gave up Watson, Deshaun HOU QB;Peterson, Adrian WAS RB;Swaim, Geoff DAL TE

Team 2 gave up Tannehill, Ryan MIA QB;Collins, Alex BAL RB;McDonald, Vance PIT TE; Year 2019 Round 2 Draft Pick 

16 team, PPR dynasty

Team 1 gave up Watson, Deshaun HOU QB;Peterson, Adrian WAS RB;Swaim, Geoff DAL TE

Team 2 gave up Tannehill, Ryan MIA QB;Collins, Alex BAL RB;McDonald, Vance PIT TE; Year 2019 Round 2 Draft Pick 

16 team, PPR dynasty
As a Watson owner, I wouldn't touch that trade.  Collins' hold on the RB position in Baltimore might be slipping, much like his grasp on the football.

Team B crushed it. I'm sure one of them will emerge over the other, but JG and Mariota are similarly valued in my eyes right now. Guice >>> Lindsay. I don't play IDP, but I'm assuming a 2nd >> a linebacker. 
Especially, since said LB is going to jail. 

1-4 team trades Antonio Brown and a 2019 3rd round rookie pick. 

3-2 team trades pair of 2019 firsts (including that of the 1-4 team) and Ronald Jones.

1-4 team trades Antonio Brown and a 2019 3rd round rookie pick. 

3-2 team trades pair of 2019 firsts (including that of the 1-4 team) and Ronald Jones.
As the 1-4 team I can see myself doing it. That 3-2 team seems to think he should be 5-0...

As the 1-4 team I can see myself doing it. That 3-2 team seems to think he should be 5-0...
the 3-2 team should be 5-0, it's me.  Rodgers/Brees, M Gordon, Hunt, Fournette/Ingram, A Brown, Allen, Reed/Olsen is tough to beat in a 10 team start QRWWFFT lineup. 

Fair deal otherwise?

Just made a big one that was snap accepted, so I'm hoping I didn't outsmart myself here.

14 team PPR QB/2-4 RB/3-5 WR/1-3 TE

Gave: Hunt, AJG

Got: Fournette, Tyreek

Seemed fair when I offered it, because I know this owner prefers points to pure value. I'm in 1st with a huge lead in points scored right now, playing a rebuild this week, so I have time to try to flip Fournette if I want. But now I'm wondering if I over thought what I had, since he accepted so quickly lol. 

0.5 ppr 14 teamer just cashed in Yeldon for Sutton. I love me some Yeldon for not only this year but next, but I need wrs badly. 

Made a gamble on draft day as I was looking at Sutton but it unfortunately didnt pay off. ended up with James Washington. 

Happy to get Sutton and correct the error

0.5 ppr 14 teamer just cashed in Yeldon for Sutton. I love me some Yeldon for not only this year but next, but I need wrs badly. 

Made a gamble on draft day as I was looking at Sutton but it unfortunately didnt pay off. ended up with James Washington. 

Happy to get Sutton and correct the error
Not sure Washington is an error as we are only early into his rookie season here. I would say they are pretty evenly ranked in my book but Sutton may have an easier path to start next season.

Users who are viewing this thread