What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (20 Viewers)

12 Team PPR  // Not involved                  (Same Team A & Team B in both deals - separate transactions)

Team A gave up Zay Jones Buf WR

Team B gave up Tyreek Hill KC WR

Team A gave up Robby Anderson NYJ WR

Team B gave up Jordan Howard Phil RB & Nelson Agholor Phil WR
I'd take about anything I was offered for Hill, so to me Zay is fine.  I own Robby in a few leagues, and would not consider that offer for him.  I think he is about to have a great season and put himself on the WR1/2 map going forward.

12 team TE prem ppr not involved

Team A gets- Zeke, Marvin Jones

Team B gets - Davante Adams, Lamar Miller

Team C gets - Penny, Graham, 2x '20 3rds

Team D gets- '19 picks 2, 14, 19, 26, 38

12 Team 0.5 PPR (Not TE Premium)

Gave: Njoku, 2019 2.07 (Have Kelce and Herndon)

Received: Keke Coutee and Curtis Samuel

12 team TE prem ppr not involved

Team A gets- Zeke, Marvin Jones

Team B gets - Davante Adams, Lamar Miller

Team C gets - Penny, Graham, 2x '20 3rds

Team D gets- '19 picks 2, 14, 19, 26, 38
Wow give me Zeke. As good as Adams is, Zeke is a rare bellow

I'd rather have the picks on the 2nd trade

steelers1080 said:
Non-PPR

Traded Carlos Hyde for 2020 1st (Late, 9-14)

Trade Ito Smith for 2020 1st (Late, 9-14)

I have lots of RBs (Kamara, James Conner, David Johnson, Leveon Bell, Fournette, Dalvin Cook, Derrius Guice, Josh Jacobs incoming) and I needed to cut 2 players to make room for incoming rookies, instead of cutting my worst players I traded these 2. 
Link? Seems unbelievable 

12 team PPR - Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, Flex. Short Benches - 18 Roster Spots.  Not involved

Team A gives Gurley, 2020 2nd (probably mid) Team B gives Dalvin Cook, Tyler Boyd, 2020 3rd (very late)

12 team PPR - Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, Flex. Short Benches - 18 Roster Spots.  Not involved

Team A gives Gurley, 2020 2nd (probably mid) Team B gives Dalvin Cook, Tyler Boyd, 2020 3rd (very late)
At first I thought cheap for Gurley, because I dont think Cook is a bell cow and I am not a huge fan of Boyd. I also think Gurleys knee is trouble. 

DTC says this is dead even, so I'll go with that

12 team FFPC style

Team A gives Njoku, 2020 1st (early to mid)

Team B gives Woods, McDonald

Same Team B then gives Lindsay

Team C gives 2020 1st & 3rd (very likely early)

The person trading for Ito has Devonta Freeman and lacks depth, so if Freeman gets injured again they'd be in trouble, and they appear to be a contender again this year. With Todd Monken back, they think that Atlanta will be a high scoring offense and locking down the RB1 in Atlanta is valuable. 
Terrible idea in theory, and that’s even before we get to the fact that Monken is in Cleveland and not Atlanta.

10 Team 1PPR / 1.5PPR TE (Dynasty)

Gave: P Lindsay + 2.09

Got: 1.07 (TJ Hockenson) + Alshon

..... I dunno how it happened. Asked the guy at 7 if he wanted to trade, he proposed that. Was completed in 5min. Long running/pretty high stakes league w friends

gave, Julio Jones + 1.02

got, David Njoku + 1.09 + 2.05 +2.09 + 2020 1st (late) + 2020 1st (mid) + 2020 2nd (late)

Last edited by a moderator:
gave, Julio Jones + 1.02

got, David Njoku + 1.09 + 2.05 +2.09 + 2020 1st (late) + 2020 1st (mid) + 2020 2nd (late)
Interesting deal. If those firsts next year are both late, you gave up the two best pieces. But, that’s such a good haul that I think the sheer weight of what you got outweighs the other side.

gave, Julio Jones + 1.02

Unless I was 100% rebuilding, I'd take the Julio side. 

12 team FFPC style

Team A gives Njoku, 2020 1st (early to mid)

Team B gives Woods, McDonald

Same Team B then gives Lindsay

Team C gives 2020 1st & 3rd (very likely early)
That is some solid rebuilding work. Njoku and 2 top 2020 1sts, for Woods, Lindsay, and McDonald. 

Maybe I'm being stubborn, but that feels like a pretty big win for the Gurley side. 

Fant and Isabella 
That's just giving Green away. Would have been better off trying to trade him during the season, after a couple nice games. 

gave, Julio Jones + 1.02

Unless I was 100% rebuilding, I'd take the Julio side.
Not really, but I liked it anyway. Thought it was fair. Taking a chance on Julio having only 1 or 2 years of bona-fide WR1, although I think he likely has a bunch more years of wr2 in him after. fwiw, I'm figuring on getting a stop-gap WR with some of the picks.

Gave: Njoku and 2019 2.07 (Have Kelce and Herndon)

Got: Curtis Samuel and Keke Coutee

Gave: Njoku and 2019 2.07 (Have Kelce and Herndon)

Got: Curtis Samuel and Keke Coutee
I like the Njoku side on this one.  I think he has the upside to be a top 3 TE where Samuel and Coutee's realistic upside are as WR2/3s.  The 2.7 is a nice bonus, but I would have liked the Njoku side without it personally.

Nearing the league's cutdown date, some teams having as many as 30 rostered now, but must be down to 24 in a few weeks......

offer is Royce Freeman, Ricky Seals-Jones & Jonnu Smith for Evan Engram

12 team PPR, playoffs for the league occur during the NFL playoffs, so guys in playoff teams are worth more...

I gave:  DJ Moore, Lamar Miller, 2021 first (who knows?)

I got:  Gurley, Crowder

Dynasty PPR

Gave 2019 4.09 + 2020 3rd and 4th rounder

Got: 3.05

..... who was there at 3.05 for me to take? ANDY ISABELLA :lol:   what on EARTH happened there, no idea how he slipped so long. 

So you got a 2nd, not a 3rd.
crazy thing is, ive been seeing isabella go mid-late 1st in more than a handful of drafts.

i had no picks until the 3rd round this year (but i did swing a deal to get to 1.07 to snag Hockenson (TE 1.5 ppr), but i checked in and saw ISabelal was still there w 3.05 on the clock, so i made a move as fast as I could.

12 team PPR, playoffs for the league occur during the NFL playoffs, so guys in playoff teams are worth more...

I gave:  DJ Moore, Lamar Miller, 2021 first (who knows?)

I got:  Gurley, Crowder
I'd be happy to pay that price for Gurley. Really think he's being undervalued. He could easily lose 6-7 touches a game off the last 2 seasons, and still be a top-5 RB. The playoff thing is nice to, as the Rams are pretty much a lock to make it, where as Carolina and Houston aren't.

12tm ppr (1qb) recent orphan acquisition

Gave Thielen

Got  Harry, K. Murray, A. Callaway

Prbly not liked by most but i like all 3 and tm needs rebuild

Users who are viewing this thread

• joey