What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (29 Viewers)

Dr. Dan said:
I'd take Sutton here because a year from now hes wr1 in his offense whereas Golliday is likely to not be. 2 good wrs regardless
Tate and jones don’t have much time on their contracts either. Same upside. Sutton may be the better wr, but Kenny g has the better qb. This will be a fun one to revisit in a year or two.

Big one in 12 team PPR Dynasty. 

Gave: Julio Jones, Robert Woods, 2020 2nd.

Got: Michael Thomas

I think I lost this deal in the short term, but hoping to feel like I won the deal at this time next year when both studs are a year older. 

I've also been shopping Julio for a long time in this league and there have been no takers, so I think this is the best I could do.   Also Julio is the oldest player on my good, young team and I was overexposed to him across leagues. 

Last edited by a moderator:

I think I lost this deal in the short term, but hoping to feel like I won the deal at this time next year when both studs are a year older. 

I've also been shopping Julio for a long time in this league and there have been no takers, so I think this is the best I could do.   Also Julio is the oldest player on my good, young team and I was overexposed to him across leagues. 
You only loose this short term if Woods was a starter, but he's a replaceable asset on a team.  I'd take MT here.

12 team, 1 PPR, 1/2/2/1/1/1 plus a WR/TE only flex

1.08, 2019 1st (late), Derrick Henry

for

LeVeon Bell

12 team, 1 PPR, 1/2/2/1/1/1 plus a WR/TE only flex

1.08, 2019 1st (late), Derrick Henry

for

LeVeon Bell
I like the picks depending who 1.8 is. Could be a guy like Guice. 

We have no idea where Bell will be next year and he has a lot of miles. 

Like the MT side here and I'm probably in the minority. I hold the opinion that rumors of Julio possibly considering an early retirement hold some weight. Julio is overrated in general much like Evans IMO. The knock on Thomas is his QB situation is likely changing soon. 

Hudepohl said:
I am thin at RB.

Also not as high on JuJu in dynasty as some are 
it does depend on the roster. I'm not very high on JuJu either long term. I think Freeman may be better but JuJu is what, 21, and Freeman 26. 

Looking at the fbg dynasty trade value chart I suppose it's the rb I like the best around jujus value. Michel maybe I like more but not sure with his knee

12 team, super deep roster (53 man), ppr league.

Team A gives: Michael Gallop, Ricky Seals-Jones

Team B gives: Donte Moncrief, Ryan Grant, Charles Clay, Nyheim Hines

Not a trade but an offer in FFPC Dynasty...

Owner offers me K.Hunt for McCaffrey and JuJu. I declined. He emails me back, "Why don't you like Hunt?" I replied that even if I liked Hunt more than McCaffrey I'd never throw Juju in as an equilizer.

He replied back, "You're crazy, Hunt is >>> McCaffrey & Juju."

My final reply, "Well then you better keep him!"  Lol

Not a trade but an offer in FFPC Dynasty...

Owner offers me K.Hunt for McCaffrey and JuJu. I declined. He emails me back, "Why don't you like Hunt?" I replied that even if I liked Hunt more than McCaffrey I'd never throw Juju in as an equilizer.

He replied back, "You're crazy, Hunt is >>> McCaffrey & Juju."

My final reply, "Well then you better keep him!"  Lol
Belongs in worst offer thread....................................but I still got a chuckle  :excited:

I love the dialogue, so ridiculous.

10 team PPR league with crazy big roster's including IDP.

Start 1QB 5WR 3RB 2TE plus 2 offensive flex spots (1 being superflex), and then 1DT 2DE 3LB 2CB 2S plus another flex for the IDP side.

Team A got:  Julio Jones and LeSean McCoy 

Team B got:  Corey Davis, Tevin Coleman, 2019 2nd and 3rd, 2020 2nd

I am on one of these sides I just want opinions before I reveal.  

Start 1QB 5WR 3RB 2TE plus 2 offensive flex spots (1 being superflex), and then 1DT 2DE 3LB 2CB 2S plus another flex for the IDP side.

This depends, because if team A is contending then this trade is great for them. Team B got great players, even though I'm no fan of Coleman. 

I'd take team B and try to flip Coleman myself 

12 Team non-ppr 1qb 2rb 2rb 2flex 1k 1d  6pt TD

Not involved.

A - Mike Thomas
B - Lamar Miller, Cameron Meredith 2019 2nd

C - Hopkins
D - Mckinnon (pre-injury), 1.08 (Guice), 2019 2nd

This depends, because if team A is contending then this trade is great for them. Team B got great players, even though I'm no fan of Coleman. 

I'd take team B and try to flip Coleman myself 
I agree that Team B side is the side to be on - but why would I flip T Coleman - unless my RBs rostered were the "creme de la creme".

16 team PPR

Gave Dalton, Robby Anderson, Eifert

Got Trubisky

16 team ppr

Gave Austin Sefarian Jenkins 

Got 2019 3rd rd

12 team ppr

Gave Baldwin, late 2018 3rd, late 2018 5th, 2019 3rd

Got Hilton

Julio side for me

.5ppr/.5 point per first down

Just got me a stud. Offer was sent to me after me sending multiple other offers this offseason. Other team needs to rebuild.

Antonio Brown

for

Forman, 2019 1st (mine. Should be late), 2019 2nd (maybe worst team in the league), 2020 2nd (mine)

Gives me a WR set of Antonio, Julio, Cooks (bench: Gordon, Jeffrey, Goodwin, Dede, Crowder, Kearse) to pair with Gurley and Kamara at RB. 14yrs trying to win this league. So many close ones. I hope this puts me over. 

Same league not involved

Martavius for Rosen. Went down the day Martavius got cut. New Martavius owner made the offer. 

Just got me a stud. Offer was sent to me after me sending multiple other offers this offseason. Other team needs to rebuild.

Antonio Brown

for

Forman, 2019 1st (mine. Should be late), 2019 2nd (maybe worst team in the league), 2020 2nd (mine)

Gives me a WR set of Antonio, Julio, Cooks (bench: Gordon, Jeffrey, Goodwin, Dede, Crowder, Kearse) to pair with Gurley and Kamara at RB. 14yrs trying to win this league. So many close ones. I hope this puts me over. 
Veto worthy

Antonio Brown

for

Other team needs to find a new hobby.

12 Team non-ppr 1qb 2rb 2rb 2flex 1k 1d  6pt TD

Not involved.

A - Mike Thomas
B - Lamar Miller, Cameron Meredith 2019 2nd

C - Hopkins
D - Mckinnon (pre-injury), 1.08 (Guice), 2019 2nd
Team D gonna kick some butt, you just wait til next year. That’s pretty brutal, but not as brutal as sebowski’s.

Antonio Brown

for

From now on, when one person gets fleeced on a deal, I will refer to it as a sebowski- ex. “I just sebowskied this guy for gurley!” Or “Juju for treadwell? What a sebowski!” 

Sure, he’s not the first to make such a deal, but never has it sounded so good.

Antonio Brown

for

wrong thread

From now on, when one person gets fleeced on a deal, I will refer to it as a sebowski- ex. “I just sebowskied this guy for gurley!” Or “Juju for treadwell? What a sebowski!” 

Sure, he’s not the first to make such a deal, but never has it sounded so good.
Sebowskied works, but this deal is so bad I would say he got Munson'ed

Antonio Brown

for

Good trade for you. AB should get 2 1sts and a player. I got better for lesser wrs. sad.

Poo Flingers get

• Russell Wilson
  • Marcus Mariota
  • C.J. Mosley
  • 2019 3rd (likely early)
Fun With Fecal Matter gets

• Baker Mayfield
  • Tyrod Taylor
  • Kelvin Benjamin
  • 2019 1st (late)
  • 2019 2nd (late)

12 team IDP $325 cap Dynasty

Chick Dippers gave up Mayfield, Baker CLE QB;Taylor, Tyrod CLE QB;Kelley, Rob WAS RB;Benjamin, Kelvin BUF WR; Year 2019 Round 1 (late);Year 2019 Round 2 (late)

Barf Eaters gave up Mariota, Marcus TEN QB;Wilson, Russell SEA QB;Mosley, C.J. BAL LB; Year 2019 Round 3 (early)

If you don't post salaries it makes a post about a salary cap league kind of worthless.  Also not sure what's up with the naming rules but hopefully that is cleared up by high school
Humorous that you took time out of your day to complain about the team names.  Bet you're fun at parties.  :lmao:

Regarding the rest, you're right of course:

Moodyhanks:

Russell Wilson $20

Marcus Mariota $8

C.J. Mosley $17

2019 3rd (likely early)

Hankymoods:

Baker Mayfield  $5

Tyrod Taylor  $5

Kelvin Benjamin   $7

2019 1st (late)

2019 2nd (late)

Humorous that you took time out of your day to complain about the team names.  Bet you're fun at parties.  :lmao:
Grow up

Just type Team A, B, etc. 

Also not smart to insult well known, intelligent posters in here when you're looking for their advice. 

Users who are viewing this thread