What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Lotto Pool - First Post Updated (1 Viewer)

Received the final 3 payments. Will buy the other 170 tickets tonight and then scan them or take pictures and link them here tonight/tomorrow. It's busy season so I won't get off work until 9:00 or so.

If you want to be a real ****, buy a ticket with the winning numbers after Wednesday's draw and mix it in with your office pool tickets. Watch similar hilarity ensue.
:lmao: You might end up unemployed
We did this to a guy in our office on a fairly large office pool/drawing...nothing like this size though.

But to make it more legit...we only matched 5 of the 6 or whatever it was so that it was a really good size win...but not the whole thing.

He literally had a stack of like 100 tickets or more to go through. He worked on it and chipped away at a few here and there. Shortly after lunchtime he starts jumping up excited.

We all are into it playing the part....some are saying he is full of ####. Others are telling him to re-check the numbers. Others are high fiving each other.

We let him call the wife right there in the office (while we snickered and held our laughter) and then broke the news after he hung up...

Brutally awesome.

Okay I will.

Ok, just to formalize- Tecumseh officially owns a 1/2 share of my stake in this thread for the Jan. 13th Powerball draw in exchange for a 1/2 share of his from the other thread.

I think we won $56. If you want your $1.60 PM me. If not thanks for playing. I'm not putting it into more tickets. We can start from scratch if another big jackpot happens. Claim deadline is Monday.

I think we won $56. If you want your $1.60 PM me. If not thanks for playing. I'm not putting it into more tickets. We can start from scratch if another big jackpot happens. Claim deadline is Monday.
I would like mine in bearer bonds please.

Users who are viewing this thread