What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Lotto Pool - First Post Updated (1 Viewer)

Anyone who was in this pool but not a member of the Lotto Club should consider joining. It's only $10 a month and we participate in all the Mega Millions drawings. Keerock runs a tight ship with a nicely laid out spreadsheet with all the particulars. PM him. Don't want to left out, do you?

The $56 was based on a quick run through as I was driving to work. I'll confirm it's accurate when I get a chance and paypal someone the money.

I think we won $56. If you want your $1.60 PM me. If not thanks for playing. I'm not putting it into more tickets. We can start from scratch if another big jackpot happens. Claim deadline is Monday.
Let it ride!
Absolutely! Put all winnings into the next PB drawing...
ECB said he isn't buying more tickets. Maybe he could paypal the winnings to someone who would buy tickets. :shrug: I don't mind him taking a cut for running the thing either.
I am good with that.

I still haven't cashed them in. Are we really in that big of a hurry to split a sub $50 million jackpot. Might as well let it build some.

I was on a fishing trip, about 14 years ago I guess, with my Dad, Uncles and a few GB's. My Uncle brought up how he, along with my Dad, play the same numbers every week in the Illinois lotto. One of my GB's about lost his mind. "DadSLB YOU, of all people, YOU know how bad of a bet this is!!! What are you thinking?!!". Dad just shrugged it off, who cares, it's $104 a year.

Next day they check the numbers and hit 5 of 6. Un####ing believable. :lmao:

Bad news is something like 60 other people hit 5 of 6. I think they got something like $800.

I doubt I buy tickets before Saturday. If you want your $1.60 before then send me a PM.
Don't want to be a ####, but others have posted if you send them the money, they will let it ride and buy the tix.

If you are too busy, then take advantage of that offer.

Lots of negativity around here being given to a guy who went out of his way and set up a pool for all of us to try to win boatloads. We are talking about $1.60 each. Calm down, he will get around to it eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread