What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New $100 PPR Startup (1 Viewer)

Dbrickashaw

Footballguy
Recently I needed to replace 2 owners who vacated their teams in one of my leagues and I recruited replacements on this forum. There was enough interest in those 2 spots that I decided to start a similar league this year. The league will be a 12-team league, $100 buyin + 25% deposit for 2017 (on LeagueSafe; majority vote payout option), 1QB/2RB/3WR/1TE/2 flex. I have NOT finished updating all the league setting and bylaws yet, but just to give you an idea...
http://www61.myfantasyleague.com/2016/home/25943#0

Some plans for the league:

**Startup draft would start immediately after we get everybody paid up on LS.
**Rookie draft SLOTS will be in the startup for a separate rookie draft (I like the element of having a separate rookie draft since it spurs additional action outside the startup draft, rather than just drafting the rookies themselves)
**1.25 PPR for TEs, 1 PPR for RB/WR
**Victory Points (you play an individual H2H matchup each week but also all 12 teams will compete in total points each week, with the top 6 getting a win and the bottom 6 getting a loss. This minimizes a lot of the weekly variance since you're really playing 2 games instead of one)

I already have 5 or 6 spots filled. Since I am looking for active, competitive league owners, I ask that if you are interested to please fill out the questions below and email to dispersaldraft@mail.com (it shouldn't take you more than 5 minutes).

1. How many leagues are you in right now, what's the range of buyins, and how long have they been running?
2. In your opinion, what was the best trade you have made in the last 12 months?
3. The worst?
4. The most recent (and when was it)?

**There's no right/wrong answers to these. They're just for fun.**

5. Tyler Lockett or Doug Baldwin?
6. Larry Fitzgerald or Nelson Agholor?
7. Derek Carr or Ben Roethlisberger?
8. 1.07 rookie pick or Brandon Marshall?
9. Brock Osweiler is currently QB24 in ADP. What will it be 12 months from now?
10. Estimate what you think TJ Yeldon's ADP is (if you look it up you fail) and in one sentence justify/refute it.
11. GPPs or H2H? (if you don't play DFS, then just answer "WTF")
12. Do you have a favorite podcast (preferably football related but if it's something else then feel free to list that instead)?

Please contact me or reply here if you have any questions.  Thanks.

2 spots left. Hoping to have them filled by tomorrow and then getting the draft up by the weekend.  Email me if you are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread