What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rate this chick: Bonus chick - Alicia Vikander (1 Viewer)

She is a...

Votes: 7 3.3%

Votes: 17 7.9%

Votes: 27 12.6%

Votes: 22 10.3%

Votes: 43 20.1%

Votes: 28 13.1%

Votes: 40 18.7%

Votes: 16 7.5%

Votes: 6 2.8%

Votes: 2 0.9%

Votes: 4 1.9%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 0.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 or below

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters
So we are voting on 16 year olds now?

I give her an 8: one of the hotter girls at the local high school.

Will I get in trouble if I look at those nude photos?

She's flat-chested and could use a nose job.  Nothing special, but probably the type of girl you fall in love with when watching her movies, which it appears some of you have.  I went with 8 although I immediately wished I clicked 7.5.  

She was perfect in Man From Uncle.  I didn't even realize she was a robot!  Her face is especially perfection imo. Awards 3 is a great pic.  She looks very Italian for a girl from Sweden. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty hot if you like the 12yo boy look

6 and I'll add a .5 because Pik seems to have a full head of steam in his pants about her

Her everyday pics are maybe the first ones that look good. Some of these other ones are brutal. She just looks like a cute chick in your college class. And hot when done up. Yes please. 

She was just on with Jimmy Fallon and looked very good. I would be lying if I said I did not enjoy watching her squatting down over a bottle in that skirt. ????

Too skinny, nothing spectacular about her. That said, she's certainly still well above average. Those tossing out 6's are being very dishonest here.

7.5, maybe an 8

It seems like opinions may largely be divided between those that have watched her movies and those that have only seen the still pics.

As someone mentioned, I have not seen any of her movies. Looking at the every day pics, well, she just looks like hundreds of girls you see on the street every week. Nothing special.

She is stunning, and may have the most beautiful face I have ever seen. I'll admit a slight can increase would make her a ten, but she's sexton as helz.

Users who are viewing this thread