What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2016 MLB First-year Player Draft: (1 Viewer)

The mocks have been all over the place. 

Delvin Perez would have been better off posting a picture of himself smoking weed from a gas mask

Ian Anderson from Jethro Tull selected at 1.03.  Bigger surprise than the year Tull won the Grammy for Best Metal album.

No surprise the Tigers took Manning, they were taking some type of arm and Manning's seemed like the best there.  His dad wore a uniform too, an ugly one sure...but still a uniform. 

K/BB rate close to flat, plus some power? I'm all good with the pick, the Sox just suck at developing hitters
Took him in my rookie draft last week, so I'm hoping he doesn't need a whole lot of development. If the Schwarber comps are relatively close, Schwarber was up with the Cubs after basically one full minor league season

Took him in my rookie draft last week, so I'm hoping he doesn't need a whole lot of development. If the Schwarber comps are relatively close, Schwarber was up with the Cubs after basically one full minor league season
Sox aren't shy about rushing college seasoned kids through the system. Wouldn't be surprised to see him up next year

This MLB network coverage is pretty meh, need to polish things up. Talking heads aren't saying much other than this Baseball Prospectus dude. 

This MLB network coverage is pretty meh, need to polish things up. Talking heads aren't saying much other than this Baseball Prospectus dude. 
Everything the mlb network does looks like it was filmed by the local high school av club. 

Phillies with a chance to take home-town kid in Nolan Jones.  Have to suck to drop b/c of signability and teams having more money but I guess at the end of the day, you get paid regardless. 

Users who are viewing this thread