Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
renesauz

2016 IBL

Unfortunately this is the slowest draft, so no lateralling back possible.  I do have a proposal in to the Moncrief owner (I prefer him too).

Moncrief from 4.06e for the otc 4.11g.  He took Rawls (went 4.03 in e).  So will be looking QB at the 13s.

qb - Andy Dalton, Ryan Tannehill

rb - L. McCoy, M. Forte, Gore, T. Riddick, B. Powell, D. Booker

wr - Allen Robinson, TY Hilton M. Floyd E. Sanders, T. Smith, V. Jackson

te - Zach Ertz

pk - 

td - Carolina

14.12 E (168), 17.9 E (201)

Edited by by_the_sea_wannabe

Really digging my team...

QB: A Luck (4.12H), J Winston (10.03B)
RB: E Lacy (4.03B), D Lewis (5.09B), J Stewart (7.10B), J Ajayi (9.10B)
WR: B Marshall (2.03B), D Baldwin (3.10B), D Funchess (8.03B), T Ginn (14.05B), A Boldin (15.10B), B Miller (18.03B)
TE: D Walker (5.10B), T Kelce (5.01H)
K: G Gano (17.10B)
DST: KC Chiefs (16.03B)

PICKS: 7.01H, 13.04G

Coming up on picks in 3 drafts. Unfortunately, my son has surgery first thing in the AM and I expect to be unavailable most of the day tomorrow, and definitely in the morning. I may need to have someone caretake for me if I can't make these picks tonight.

1 minute ago, renesauz said:

Coming up on picks in 3 drafts. Unfortunately, my son has surgery first thing in the AM and I expect to be unavailable most of the day tomorrow, and definitely in the morning. I may need to have someone caretake for me if I can't make these picks tonight.

I can help if needed. 

1 minute ago, bro1ncos said:

I can help if needed. 

Shoot me a commish password and your e-mail address and I can help until 5 pm edt.

2 hours ago, BassNBrew said:

Shoot me a commish password and your e-mail address and I can help until 5 pm edt.

Can just have any commish put the pick in. You can see my roster in my FFLW sig plus I'll make sure it's updated here.

As far as players go, I think I'm almost in a position to go BPA. Dion Lewis is sliding in a couple of spots, and I have a good feeling about Melvin Gordon...he's been beat up too much after a lackluster freshman year. Russel Wilson is a strong possibility if he continues to slide as right now I'm relying on Romo. Not in love with most of the WR options in the late 5 to late 6 area, but could use another. Crabtree or Lockett most likely.

Hoping to make that 5.10 tonight, and will double check before I leave for the hospital in the AM.

Posted this in commish forum at FFLW:

Just a heads up. My son is having surgery in the AM, and I have no idea how easily I'll be able to check in over the next day or two. Of course, I have picks upcoming in three different drafts.

Bass/Ref will be watching my team and can pick/deal for me if need be. Told them to just ask for a commish to put picks/deals through.

Edited by renesauz

Heading to bed. Have Emmanuel Sanders and Tyler Locket loaded as pre-picks for the 5.10H. Would probably snag Russel Wilson if he slides to that 6.01G. If not, Best WR or RB available and I'll look QB with the 9th or 12th. Use best judgement if I come OTC for the 12th....Carr, Palmer or Rivers maybe? (Assuming Wilson doesn't slide) Melvin Gordon or Abdullah if they happen to slide. THANKS!

Started as 5A. Unused Picks: 6.01G, 5.10H, 9.12G, 12.12F, 15.01H, 17.01E,

Tony Romo (13.03C)

Ezekiel Elliot (1.5A), Jamaal Charles (3.05A), Justin Forsett (10.02A), Chandarick West (17.05A)

Jeremy Maclin (4.01G), DeSean Jackson(6.08A), Tavon Austin (7.01C), Michael Thomas/NO (7.05A)

Greg Olsen (4.08A), Kyle Rudolph (14.04A)

Eagles DST (18.08A)

Edited by renesauz

I Have access from my sons room. No clue how stable the wifi is, but I'm on right now :)

(Surgery went well...he's doing great!)

• Like 1

Drafts seem ridiculously slow yesterday to anyone else?

Ended up with Lockett on that predraft. Sitting on 6.1 in the middle of the night, the only players I really liked (that I didn't already have) were Wilson and Melvin Gordon. Gordon's been available much later, so I took Wilson. Kind of off how things worked out for me this year. Made a lot of value moves, but in the end have a plethora of WR's in a similar value range, all five falling between 4.1 and 7.5. Still have a 9th and 12th, as well as a couple late picks to add a PK and a dart throw

Russell Wilson (6.01G), Tony Romo (13.03C)

Ezekiel Elliot (1.5A), Jamaal Charles (3.05A), Justin Forsett (10.02A), Chandarick West (17.05A)

Jeremy Maclin (4.01G), Tyler Lockett (5.10H), DeSean Jackson(6.08A), Tavon Austin (7.01C), Michael Thomas/NO (7.05A)

Eagles DST (18.08A)

I am in the middle of moving.  Can anyone draft my final picks for me?  My team and the picks are in my last post.  I am out of the loop for a day or two and don't have the time to pick over everything.  Best available WR and/or RB to finish off my team.  Thanks!

All, I took Gio Bernard for sinrman at 7.01H to move it along.  Hope that was Ok...barbarians were at the gate, and I did not like the WR options there.  So if someone grabs another pick for sinrman, please take a WR.

Update on son: He's doing exceptionally well. Still on PCA, but pain well controlled, able to get up and move around. Easily on track to come home Monday. And he's so excited to have a normal looking chest :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sinrman said:

I am in the middle of moving.  Can anyone draft my final picks for me?  My team and the picks are in my last post.  I am out of the loop for a day or two and don't have the time to pick over everything.  Best available WR and/or RB to finish off my team.  Thanks!

Are you good for anarchys and stuff too cause some delay there

6 hours ago, Stinkin Ref said:

Should be ok. About to head to hospital for the day but pre-drafted my next 2 picks. I'll have my laptop with me too so should be able to follow. First day was a little strange and couldn't figure out how to get the WIFI up (wouldn't connect with any browser EXCEPT IE) TBH, once I did, I was all over IBL and forgot about Anarchy

Edited by renesauz

6 hours ago, Stinkin Ref said:

I should be good now.  We're all moved in and I have the internets!

Thanks Sweet Love for stepping in.  Bernard is a great choice!

Lol...was half asleep this AM, obviously

Team thus far:

RB: Ezekiel Elliott (DAL), CJ Anderson (DEN), Ryan Mathews (PHI)

WR:  Allen Robinson (JAX), Jeremy Maclin (KC), Jordan Matthews (PHI), Michael Crabtree (OAK)

Just dawning on me that I have two Philly guys, but Pederson was able to keep a workhorse RB and #1 WR option in business in KC the past couple of years, so I am OK with that.  Love my draft thus far, but just not sure how to proceed from here.  It looks like MFL is down, but I am just a couple of picks away.  

On 8/21/2016 at 7:24 AM, Sinrman said:

I should be good now.  We're all moved in and I have the internets!

Thanks Sweet Love for stepping in.  Bernard is a great choice!

Glad to hear you liked it...I really think he stood out there and now it is even more important with your losing Lewis.

1.03g – D. Johnson RB
2.10g – C. Newton QB
3.03g – D. Freeman RB
4.10g – T. Lockett WR
5.03g – A. Hurns WR
6.10g – D. Johnson RB
7.03g – M. Bennett TE
8.10g - R. Mathews RB
9.03g
10.03d – J. Ajayi RB

10.10g
13.03g
14.10g
15.03g
15.06f
16.10g
17.03g
18.10g

On deck with 8.10g.....got Ryan Mathews in the queue. He'll be my 5th RB. Thats great value at bottom of 8th. If he gets sniped I have Bortles in there. I'm not seeing any good values at WR. Have another pick at 9.03g.......maybe Treadwell will slip down to me but I can't justify taking him a full round above his ADP at 8.10g.

Edit: got Mathews. I'm happy with that position for now.

Edited by Ruffrodys05
Pick update

6 hours ago, Ruffrodys05 said:

1.03g – D. Johnson RB
2.10g – C. Newton QB
3.03g – D. Freeman RB
4.10g – T. Lockett WR
5.03g – A. Hurns WR
6.10g – D. Johnson RB
7.03g – M. Bennett TE
8.10g - R. Mathews RB
9.03g
10.03d – J. Ajayi RB

10.10g
13.03g
14.10g
15.03g
15.06f
16.10g
17.03g
18.10g

On deck with 8.10g.....got Ryan Mathews in the queue. He'll be my 5th RB. Thats great value at bottom of 8th. If he gets sniped I have Bortles in there. I'm not seeing any good values at WR. Have another pick at 9.03g.......maybe Treadwell will slip down to me but I can't justify taking him a full round above his ADP at 8.10g.

Edit: got Mathews. I'm happy with that position for now.

Don't burn another pick on a QB.  You'll be starting Newton all year.  Grab Taylor, Fitz, or RG3 late, but really you should fly solo at QB after investing a 2nd round pick.  You kind of have some ground to make up there because you drafted him 2 rounds early.  There will be startable QBs on the waiver wire most of the year.  Likely there will be top ten QBs sitting on the waiver wire.  

Also you have to start two WRs so you should be pounding the position the rest of the way.

Sheesh.....saw that too late and had Bortles in my next round queue and got him. I'll see if I can trade him for a lesser round pick.....maybe Sweet would like him.....

4 minutes ago, Ruffrodys05 said:

Sheesh.....saw that too late and had Bortles in my next round queue and got him. I'll see if I can trade him for a lesser round pick.....maybe Sweet would like him.....

I have one pick left to get my QB1 (11.10g)

I might have to trade you Rashard Jennings for him??

PM'd Sweet. 

Man, it's so hard to figure out each teams total drafted roster as the sites only show the roster you drafted in each particular draft. Difficult as ####.

2 minutes ago, OldMilwaukee said:

I have one pick left to get my QB1 (11.10g)

I might have to trade you Rashard Jennings for him??

I have no use for another RB. I'd take that 11th with a WR......or just a WR and no pick.

Is anyone TE-heavy?  I passed a couple of times, and I may be paying for it now...I had Clay/Witten last year (and may end up with the same combo), but it was quite unwhelming.

8 minutes ago, Sweet Love said:

Is anyone TE-heavy?  I passed a couple of times, and I may be paying for it now...I had Clay/Witten last year (and may end up with the same combo), but it was quite unwhelming.

Te definitely going sooner in the later drafts which means value falling elsewhere.  Maybe take a flyer on Cook?

Noticed Michael Thomas had slipped but not quite to you.

13 minutes ago, Sweet Love said:

You may want to try Sinrman who has Walker and Kelce and an injury Deon Lewis.

Looks like most of us punted the position.  If Kelce goes down, Team FBG won't do well this year.

I believe Bennett will be a stud this year. I don't believe I'm punting the postion. I'll find a complimentary TE2 later.

4 minutes ago, Ruffrodys05 said:

I believe Bennett will be a stud this year. I don't believe I'm punting the postion. I'll find a complimentary TE2 later.

We are in too, however we spent an 11.12 to acquire him. He would have been a good target for u to jump into an earlier draft for

Only one late pick left. Feel like this squad should perform in the top half.

Started as 5A. Unused Picks: 15.01H

Russell Wilson (6.01G), Tony Romo (13.03C)

Ezekiel Elliot (1.5A), Jamaal Charles (3.05A), Theo Riddick (9.12G), Justin Forsett (10.02A), Chandarick West (17.05A)

Jeremy Maclin (4.01G), Tyler Lockett (5.10H), DeSean Jackson(6.08A), Tavon Austin (7.01C), Michael Thomas/NO (7.05A), Mike Wallace (12.12F)

Justin Tucker (17.01E), Eagles DST (18.08A)

Here is where I've landed thus far.  All picks in draft H, and I plan on keeping it that way.  For a few years I've considered drafting without trading, and thus far, I think it has paid off.  Maybe because my draft has had good value (and I think that to be true), but also because I did not rob Peter to pay Paul with a bunch of trades.  

Roethlisberger, Ben PIT QB 254.00 8  
Anderson, C.J. DEN RB 132.00 11  
Elliott, Ezekiel DAL RB (P) - 7  
Mathews, Ryan PHI RB 121.00 4  
Yeldon, T.J. JAC RB 145.00 5  
Benjamin, Travis SDC WR 189.00 11  
Crabtree, Michael OAK WR 224.00 10  
Maclin, Jeremy KCC WR 237.00 5  
Matthews, Jordan PHI WR (Q) 226.00 4  
Robinson, Allen JAC WR 297.00 5

Thus far, I only have one pick that hurt me.  Ben slipped about 1.5 rounds compared to the previous 6 drafts, so I took him at 8.05.  Not a bad pick per se, but if I waited on him, I could have had a decent TE and then grabbed a guy like Eli or Rivers.  Honestly, I wanted Rivers, but I thought he would go inbetween my 8.05 and my 9.08.  In fact, I have picked twice since, and he is still not off the board.  NOTE TO ALL...I think we should go in as a team next year and choose not to select a QB until the 10th...I'd be really curious to see what our teams would do.

Beyond that, I love Crabtree and Benjamin as my WRs 4 & 5 and Mathews and Yeldon as my backup RBs...just shows the depth.  Starting Zeke, CJ, Robinson, Maclin and Matthews will be a very strong core...Ben at QB will be solid too (I am not sold on DeAngelo carrying the load in the beginning.  TE "could" be a problem, but if I manage Witten or Ebron and bookend with Clay, I should be OK.  I  think I am just going to take one QB (Ben) and use FA as needed.  Thoughts?  Guys I am eyeballing include Christine Michael, Morris (handcuff), Chris Enuwu, Tyler Boyd, James White, Funchess, etc.

59 minutes ago, Sweet Love said:

Here is where I've landed thus far.  All picks in draft H, and I plan on keeping it that way.  For a few years I've considered drafting without trading, and thus far, I think it has paid off.  Maybe because my draft has had good value (and I think that to be true), but also because I did not rob Peter to pay Paul with a bunch of trades.  

Roethlisberger, Ben PIT QB 254.00 8  
Anderson, C.J. DEN RB 132.00 11  
Elliott, Ezekiel DAL RB (P) - 7  
Mathews, Ryan PHI RB 121.00 4  
Yeldon, T.J. JAC RB 145.00 5  
Benjamin, Travis SDC WR 189.00 11  
Crabtree, Michael OAK WR 224.00 10  
Maclin, Jeremy KCC WR 237.00 5  
Matthews, Jordan PHI WR (Q) 226.00 4  
Robinson, Allen JAC WR 297.00 5

Thus far, I only have one pick that hurt me.  Ben slipped about 1.5 rounds compared to the previous 6 drafts, so I took him at 8.05.  Not a bad pick per se, but if I waited on him, I could have had a decent TE and then grabbed a guy like Eli or Rivers.  Honestly, I wanted Rivers, but I thought he would go inbetween my 8.05 and my 9.08.  In fact, I have picked twice since, and he is still not off the board.  NOTE TO ALL...I think we should go in as a team next year and choose not to select a QB until the 10th...I'd be really curious to see what our teams would do.

Beyond that, I love Crabtree and Benjamin as my WRs 4 & 5 and Mathews and Yeldon as my backup RBs...just shows the depth.  Starting Zeke, CJ, Robinson, Maclin and Matthews will be a very strong core...Ben at QB will be solid too (I am not sold on DeAngelo carrying the load in the beginning.  TE "could" be a problem, but if I manage Witten or Ebron and bookend with Clay, I should be OK.  I  think I am just going to take one QB (Ben) and use FA as needed.  Thoughts?  Guys I am eyeballing include Christine Michael, Morris (handcuff), Chris Enuwu, Tyler Boyd, James White, Funchess, etc.

Thought 1) We are targeting Michael, be kind.

Thought 2) Ben solo should be fine, but RG3 late would be a nice addition.

Thought 3) I've documented for several years that QBs go later in the last two drafts.  I think people see a guy like Rivers available and trade into the earlier drafts to get him not thinking that have of the top 10 QBs were available on the wire some point last year and a minuscule 2 ppg separated QB 4-20 (rough estimates from memory).  Next thing you know a mini QB run starts and the QBs get gobbled up in the early drafts.

Thought 4) While I like your wait on a QB to the tenth approach, many of our teammates made trades that netted them extra 4th-8th round picks.  Excluding K and D, you can only start 7 players so eventually it makes sense to grab a stud QB rather than adding a 4th RB who will be on the bench. 

Fitzpatrick finished as QB12 last year and 8 points out of QB7.  He just went in the 16th round.

Two more trades...definately worth sitting on the pick for an hour.  Was targeting Dorsett.  Lateraled drafts and got him plus a round bump.  Some guy offered 18.09h for 18.12e.  We're looking kicker there and they seemed to be overdraft in E.

Note for next year and those drafting late - 11 kickers drafted in A, 10 kickers in B, 13 in C, 13 in D, 15 in E with 2 picks remaining,  Kickers could get scare in the last two drafts, but there will be some FA options available week 1.

Edited by BassNBrew

is anybody else having trouble with the half dark blue half blue banner at the top of this page covering up the drop down options when you try to click on one of the other tabs...?

its the "browse/ activity" line and the blue line below that.....

or is it just me...

sorry this isn't fantasy related but its just annoying....can't navigate easily to other forums, etc....maybe I need to change something on my end....

1 hour ago, Stinkin Ref said:

is anybody else having trouble with the half dark blue half blue banner at the top of this page covering up the drop down options when you try to click on one of the other tabs...?

its the "browse/ activity" line and the blue line below that.....

or is it just me...

sorry this isn't fantasy related but its just annoying....can't navigate easily to other forums, etc....maybe I need to change something on my end....

Same issue. Using Chrome and just thought it was me.