What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fantasy Football League Openings!! I have 6 different style leagues (1 Viewer)

MBranch7

Footballguy
I am currently looking for replacement owners for the 6 fantasy football leagues that I run. I run 3 of the leagues on NFL.com and the other 3 on ESPN.com. All leagues have entry fees of $40 to get in and are paid through leaguesafe.com. The leagues I run are; a 16-Team Keeper League held on NFL.com, a 12-Team Contract League held on NFL.com, a 14-Team Contract League held on NFL.com, a 12-Team 2 QB League held on ESPN.com, a 14-Team Standard PPR League held on ESPN.com, and a 10-Team Super-Flex League held on ESPN.com. If you are interested in any of these leagues please visit my personal website at the1fantasysports.net. I have all of the league info on there as well as the league openings and available teams. If you click on the link or past the link below into the web address bar then it will take you directly to my recruiting page. If you would like to find my website through google then you must type in "Site:the1fantasysports.net". Since my website is so new it is not a top hit on google yet. http://the1fantasysports.net/wordpress/?page_id=49I am not new to being a commissioner and most of these leagues have been up and running for about 5 years now! If you are interested in joining one or more of my leagues then either find the "Join League" tab under the particular league you want to join or just simply email me at mjbnmr59755@gmail.com. Also if you have any questions feel free to email them to me and I will be glad to answer them! Thanks!

2 spots left in the 10-Team Super-Flex League, and 1 spot left in each of the 12-Team Contract and 14-Team Contract Leagues. Send me an email at mjbnmr59755@gmail.com if you are interested. Thanks!

The only spots I have left now are the one spot each in the two contract leagues. Send me an email at mjbnmr59755@gmail.com if you are interested. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread