What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$100 All-Play 2nd Year Redraft (1 Viewer)

nofaithineli

Footballguy
Second year "All-Play" 12 team re-draft hosted on myfantasyleague.com has a good core group of owners returning but is searching for a few replacements.  Say goodbye to unbalanced schedules and square off against all 11 other teams every week of the regular season (Wks 1- 13).  Top six advance to post season and continue the free-for-all (Wks 14-16).

Highlights:
Entry: $100 through LeagueSafe with 100% paid out
Payouts: $350/$150 regular season; $400/$200/$100 postseason.
Draft: Slow draft begins August 29; per-pick and cumulative time limits
Roster: Start 1QB/2RB/3WR/1TE/1FLEX/1K/1DST; 8 bench
Waivers: 1 FAAB cycle on Tues followed by FCFS until kickoff
Scoring: Fairly typical 0.5PPR / 4pt pass TD (6pt other TDs) / favorable DST scoring / progressive TO penalties

Email nofaithineli@gmail.com for additional details.  First season was a blast, this one will be even better.  This format rarely comes along on public forums that's why I had to start one myself last year.

This did end up filling but I just only started collecting funds (deadline set one week from today).  If anyone is interested in jumping in as an alternate just let me know.  There's always someone who commits and doesn't follow through so there is a pretty good chance you'll end up in it.  It will definitely stay 0.5ppr and draft format will definitely be slow beginning 8/29- two questions I've gotten plenty.

Users who are viewing this thread