What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$75 ELIMINATOR LEAGUE ($2,000 to 1st) LEAGUE IS FULL! (1 Viewer)

foursport

Footballguy
Modeled after the FFPC TERMINATOR league - just costs less and doesn't have as many players

We have 56 spots taken already and 4 left to go.

http://www79.myfantasyleague.com/2016/home/68600#0

This league is a combination of both a DRAFTMASTERS and an ELIMINATOR LEAGUE.
[SIZE=10pt]1) 60 teams total - placed in 5 divisions of 12 teams (you CAN own more than 1 team - must be in different divisions though)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]2) FFPC scoring and lineup (1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1 TE, 1K, 1DT/ST and 2 FLEX) - slow online draft using MFL for league [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]3) 26 man rosters [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]4) DRAFTMASTERS STYLE = best possible lineup (no setting lineup) and no trades, no free agents and basically no control after the draft![/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]5) ELIMINATOR  STYLE in that:

a) each week - including prior to Week #1 - every team needs to cut a player from their team.  This means that you will draft 26 players but that going into Week #1 - all teams will only have 25 players.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]b) each team must continue to cut one player per week - meaning that team rosters will drop from 26 to 25 to 24 to 23 to 22 to ..... 10 by NFL Week #16[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]c) It is up to the owner to decide what player to cut and from what position each and every week EVEN IF THAT MEANS you want to cut all of your kickers etc - YOU FULLY DETERMINE WHO YOU DROP each and every week - so while you must draft to have a fully starting lineup - after Week #1 - that requirement no longer exists.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]d) [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Should a team forget to make a needed drop (by 12:55 pm ET on Sundays at the latest - earlier if you want to drop a Thursday player) - you are 100% ELIMINATED from the contest and CANNOT PLAY ON or WIN ANY DOLLARS.[/SIZE]

e) There are 5 divisions of 12 teams each ---- there will be a 13 week regular season based on TOTAL POINTS ONLY - at the end of 13 weeks - 4 teams from each division based on total points scored will move on to a 3 week "playoff" scenario.

*****THE TEAM WITH THE HIGHEST 13 WEEK SCORE WILL BE AWARDED $300 AT THIS POINT IN TIME****

[SIZE=10.5pt]PLAYOFFS  - CHAMPIONSHIP[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]The 20 teams that move onto the playoffs will start with their 13 week average points to which will be added their points from NFL Weeks 14, 15 and 16.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Playoff teams MUST CONTINUE TO DROP A PLAYER A WEEK - FAILURE TO DROP A PLAYER - EVEN AT THIS POINT - ELIMINATES YOU TEAM![/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]at the end of Week #16 - prizes will be awarded as follow based on TOTAL POINTS STANDINGS:[/SIZE]

1. [SIZE=10pt]1st = $2,000[/SIZE]
  2. [SIZE=10pt]2nd = $1,000[/SIZE]
  3. [SIZE=10pt]3rd = $500[/SIZE]
  4. [SIZE=10pt]4th = $200[/SIZE]
  5. [SIZE=10pt]5th = $100[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]PLAYOFFS - CONSOLATION[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]For the 40 teams that do NOT make the regular playoffs - they too will be eligible to keep playiong and trying to win some money back.  They will also start with their 13 week average score and add to that scores from NFL Weeks #14, 15 and 16.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]At the end of Week #16 - 1st Place will get $175 and 2nd Place will get $75.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]THERE WILL BE A 12 HOUR CLOCK FOR PICKS - ALL TEAMS ARE ENCOURAGED TO PICK QUICKLY AND PRE-DRAFT WHEN IT IS FEASIBLE.  IF THE CLOCK RUNS OUT ON YOU - YOU WILL BE SKIPPED AND WILL HAVE TO EMAIL A PLAYER YOU WANT - I WILL NOT ROLL BACK ANY PICKS SO YOU NEVER KNOW WHO YOU MIGHT GET BY THE TIME THIS HAPPENS![/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]All this fun for just $75 per team - you can have just 1 team if you want OR you can have 5 for $375 -- the rule on multiple teams is simply that they must be in different divisions.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]THIS WILL BE A SLOW ONLINE DRAFT THAT WILL START NO LATER THAN 8/21 OR 8/22 - EMAIL ME ASAP AND WE WILL START TO FILL THE LEAGUE - TELL ME HOW MANY TEAMS YOU WANT (KEEP IN MINE THE LINK/UNLINK MOVES YOU WILL HAVE TO DO WITH MULTIPLE TEAMS) [/SIZE]

JIM

Last edited by a moderator:
For those looking at work during the week - we will be at 30 entries (50%) when I add the next 2 teams in a few minutes --- grab a spot now

I do not use Leaguesafe --- I understand that people want safety BUT I really disapprove of some of their practices as do many owners I know --- if folks are hesitant, I fully understand.

I just ask that folks ask around about me - some of the top fantasy players also play in my leagues ---- I have been around for well over 18+ years (13 of them right here on fbguys)

JIm

Users who are viewing this thread