What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

ESPN Empire League $75 (1 Viewer)

Exploding 49er

Footballguy
1st-$400
2nd-$150
3rd-$50

The remaining $300 goes into a pot for the first back to back champion. This will happen each year.

Our first draft will be our 4 round rookie draft it will be an offline slow draft. We have two options that we can use and I will put a poll up to determine which we use. We can either use the inverse order of the actual draft for the rookie draft or we can also randomize the rookie draft as well. I will use a drat order generator from fftoolbox and everyone will get an email from that site detailing what draft pick they have. Both drafts this year will snake. The rookie draft next year will be 5 rounds and will not snake. It will be an offline draft with a 24hr clock that starts the first full weekend of preseason football. The rookie draft will take place as soon as the league is full and all owners have paid.

email me at bobbygmooniii@yahoo.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread