Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pjhathaway77

Defense Help

Question

I drafted the Bengals hoping to avoid streaming a defense and so far they have had a rough go, should I drop them and start streaming? or do you think they might have value in a trade? Or will they bounce back?

I play in a 12 man league, this is our first year doing 1/2 ppr other than that it is standard espn scoring, we can keep one player per year and we can keep them as many years as we want. We start 1 QB, 2 RB's, 2 WR's, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 D/ST, and 1 Kicker, we get 7 bench spots.

My team.

QB: Philip Rivers

RB's: Le'Veon Bell, Jamaal Charles, Melvin Gordon, Charcandrick West, Terrance West

WR's: Allen Robinson, Eric Decker, Marvin Jones, Sterling Shepard, John Brown, Eli Roggers, Tyrell Williams

TE: Kyle Rudolph

D/ST: Cincinnati

K: Adam Vinatieri

and thanks for any help!

1 answer to this question

I would probably be more concerned with finding a solid 3rd RB and look to trade one of your WRs like Jones or Sterling Shepard. I think Cincinnati will be fine, especially once they get Vontaze Burfict back from suspension although that's still two more games. The Giants D, Minnesota D, or Packers D would be strong options if available in such a large league.