What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Wdis wr (1 Viewer)

Would you play dorsett over lockett?

Ppr , get rtn stats
normally this would be a no brainer no for me. having said that, just for this week, i would lean dorsett between these two. lockett tweaked his knee last week, i don't think he returned to the game in the fourth after the injury. may want to check that. russell wilson just doesn't look right yet either. i have no idea what to expect from seattle this week. on the other side I just noticed TY was also limited in practice today. if nothing else, dorsett should get a lot of looks in a shootout with indy's defense looking so terrible.

normally this would be a no brainer no for me. having said that, just for this week, i would lean dorsett between these two. lockett tweaked his knee last week, i don't think he returned to the game in the fourth after the injury. may want to check that. russell wilson just doesn't look right yet either. i have no idea what to expect from seattle this week. on the other side I just noticed TY was also limited in practice today. if nothing else, dorsett should get a lot of looks in a shootout with indy's defense looking so terrible.
He did return.  He caught a 50 yard pass from Wilson in the fourth and finished with 4 rec for 99 yards in about 60 % of the game played.  He practiced in full yesterday.  The corners in SD scare me a bit.  Killed jax and kc wrs so far

yep, it was baldwin who didn't return, my mistake. they talked about seattle quite a bit this morning on fantasy radio, they had the same concerns as I did about the hawks' passing game in general. my perspective on leaning dorsett is pure volume play, but all things equal i would put lockett on a must start category and dorsett a wait and see. lockett facing sf defense, which looks better than most expected so far, with an unhealthy russell concerns me more than that sd defense flying east against a high power offense where both defenses will probably give up a good amount of scoring. enough for me to go the other way here, but really no right/wrong answer between these two imo. good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread