What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Championship lineup- 2 flex positions - Mixon, G Davis, G Pickens, D Robinson (1 Viewer)

Tree44

Footballguy
I'm in the championship of a 12-team non-ppr standard scoring league, against the # 1 seed.

Mixon @ KC
Pickens @ SEA
Gabe Davis vs NE
Demarcus Robinson at NYG

The chalk play seems like staring Pickens and Mixon. I'm curious who you would start?

I'm in the championship of a 12-team non-ppr standard scoring league, against the # 1 seed.

Mixon @ KC
Pickens @ SEA
Gabe Davis vs NE
Demarcus Robinson at NYG

The chalk play seems like staring Pickens and Mixon. I'm curious who you would start?
I've rostered Gabe all year. If he scores 30 points it will be on my bench because I'm not eating a 4th donut from him.

Robinson is the fourth or fifth option in that offense. I'd go with Pitt's WR1 before hoping Robinson gets in the end zone.

Mixon and PIckens is the easy choice of these four. They are actually the best combo of floor and ceiling so they really aren't matchup dependent.

Users who are viewing this thread