What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WDIS? Roll the dice with Eli or Alex? (1 Viewer)

blindside blitz

Footballguy
I can't imagine a worse choice at QB this week, but this is the situation I'm left with!    arrrrrrrgggggghhhhh

Can Eli Manning finally show up to some extent against a Vikings defense that completely dismantled the Steelers last week?

Or can Alex Smith somehow out-point Eli against a mad Steelers team in their house?

This question is for a TD heavy league so that is really the question I have.  Who can get me the most against all odds???

This would really depend on if you have negatives for interceptions and whether you think you should win or need a huge upside play.  I could see Eli busting out a 4 Interception game against the Vikes on Monday night. 

I think the safest play is Smith especially with all the injuries to the Steelers defense.  They will most likely be missing Shazier so the backs should be open and have a nice game on the Smith dump offs.  Also, the Steelers have some injury issues in their secondary so that should help Smith as well.

I go with Smith because the matchup is much, much better.

Users who are viewing this thread