What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Creepy clowns (1 Viewer)

shuke

Black Ice Skeptic
WTF is going on?

First couple incidents I heard about, I thought it was funny/interesting.  Now people are getting arrested, phoning in threats to schools, etc.  Just saw on the news a guy in Kentucky fired a warning shot at someone he thought was dressed as a clown.  Turned out it was a woman wearing a white afghan blanket walking her dog. 

Yep.   Some weird ####.  My daughter and three of her friends were waiting at an outdoor mall to see a movie and she texted me that there was some guy in a clown mask hanging around near the parking lot.

These reports all sound bogus....lots of "reports" but where are the pictures??
That's what I was thinking. The only pictures I've seen are of "Gags" the clown, which started stuff a month ago, but that all ended up being a marketing ploy.

Same on Long Island...place is all crazy with them. My local High and Jr High School's were under lockdown. And now people on FB Are talknig about not allowing their kids to Trick or Treat...WTF People???????

Soon one of these idiots will take it up a notch (run around with a machete or something) and get shot by a responding police officer. It will turn out to just be some "good kid" (according to their crying mother) and it will be all the cops fault.

Soon one of these idiots will take it up a notch (run around with a machete balloon sword or something) and get shot by a responding police officer. It will turn out to just be some "good kid" (according to their crying mother) and it will be all the cops fault.
fixed

Is it viral marketing for the remake of Stephen King's It?  

Prolly just a bunch of janky podunks who think they're being funny. 

Soon one of these idiots will take it up a notch (run around with a machete or something) and get shot by a responding police officer. It will turn out to just be some "good kid" (according to their crying mother) and it will be all the cops fault.
Clown Lives Matter

This is all the kids were talking about at my son's soccer practice on Friday night.  Apparently some clowns are roaming the woods near school.

I don't have pics but have heard from friends from upstate SC who have seen a couple in the woods near an apartment complex.  Creepy for sure.  

There were sightings around my house of clowns making things with balloons at birthday parties. Some crazy things happening now a days. 

This is all the kids were talking about at my son's soccer practice on Friday night.  Apparently some clowns are roaming the woods near school.
Same rumor at my son's school.  This is stuff that great urban legends are made of.

7 teens arrested in Cincinnati area late last week.  None dressed as clowns, but made threats against schools regarding clowns.

That's what I was thinking. The only pictures I've seen are of "Gags" the clown, which started stuff a month ago, but that all ended up being a marketing ploy.
not proud to say that this all started in Green Bay because of that guy's indie "movie" marketing

Texas 

In Texas, multiple schools have received creepy clown threats.

On Oct. 2, the Spring Independent School District issued a security statement due to new clown threat hoaxes made online.
What exactly is a creepy clown threat?  Do they threaten to stand out front of the school and make balloon animals, 20 of them after all arriving in a single Volkswagen Bug?

What exactly is a creepy clown threat?  Do they threaten to stand out front of the school and make balloon animals, 20 of them after all arriving in a single Volkswagen Bug?
Billy Bats posted this earlier:

http://6abc.com/news/phila-schools-police-taking-scary-clown-threats-seriously/1536124/
Ugh.

Isn't that always how it goes though. Someone comes up with something creative and funny, and then some clown has to come along and ruin it for everyone else.

Add in NY to that list. The HS in my town found a bomb threat earlier today purportedly claiming it was from a clown. Police and dogs all called in.

This sucks...my 10 yr old son just heard about the clown situation this morning at school, & when he came home, found out there was a murder today in our neighborhood, only two blocks away. As a 10 yr is want to do, he figures 2+2=5, so obviously a clown committed said crime, not to mention he has an imagination like his father.   :wall:

eta:& his father's math skills... :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread