What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Antonio Brown/Dixon for Lamar Miller/Marvin Jones !! (1 Viewer)

millini

Footballguy
PPR league, really hard to trade away Antonio brown, but this is a good offer

My team:

QB: Brees

RB: Jeremy Hill

RB: Tevin Coleman

WR: AB

WR: Mike Evans

TE; Ertz

Flex: TY hilton

Bench: Royal, Gio, Dixon, Fleener, Arian Foster.

What should i do??? WHIR

I would hold. I think AB is in a tier all by himself as a fantasy player, especially in PPR (and only two starting WRs). He has almost no ceiling and has the highest floor of any player in fantasy. He is a wrecking crew. Dixon is no slouch either, and there is a decent chance he could outplay Hill or Coleman down the stretch if things break his way.

Lamar Miller is a high floor RB, and will likely get better when he starts scoring (which will come soon). Marvin Jones has been the breakthrough player of the year, but I think he is in for a regression to a low WR1/high WR 2. 

The value is there, but I just don't know if I could part with AB. Close call.

Not good with PPR, but stafford is going to have a more difficult schedule than Antonio Brown. Jones is going to get a lot of targets though. Detroit is going to pass a lot.

Miller is also going to have a tough week, but it might get better.  Dixon might become the main back by the end of the season.

If you are desperate for RB starters do it. If Miller is going to be on your bench or streaming then don't.

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/749325-elliot-trade-whir/

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread