What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The 50 hottest female TV show characters of my time (1 Viewer)

WilliamBonney

Footballguy
Disclaimer: There are many shows I have not watched and characters I'm not aware of. These 50 are my personal favorite. 

50. Ginger Grant - Gilligan's Island

49. Claire Dunphy - Modern Family 

48. Rebecca Katsopolis - Full House

47. Sloan McQuewick - Entourage

46. Pamela Barnes Ewing - Dallas

45. Laurie Forman - That 70s Show

44. Daisy Duke - The Dukes of Hazzard 

43. Robin Scherbatsky - How I Met Your Mother

42. Rachel Green - Friends

41. Jill Munroe - Charlie's Angels 

Many would love to take a 3 hour tour and end up stranded on an island with this vixen. She always puts maximum effort into getting all dolled up and has those CFM eyes and seductive voice are impossible to resist. If she could cook or make a sandwich she'd be much higher.

Ginger

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't watch new TV. all mine would be old school picks like Barbara Eden, Farah Faucet, Elizabeth Montgomery. Loni Anderson....Ginger is a solid start. 

I don't watch new TV. all mine would be old school picks like Barbara Eden, Farah Faucet, Elizabeth Montgomery. Loni Anderson....Ginger is a solid start. 
For the most part this is the boat I'm in. There will be some new, but for the most part it is old school. 

Many would love to take a 3 hour tour and end up stranded on an island with this vixen. She always puts maximum effort into getting all dolled up and has those CFM eyes and seductive voice are impossible to resist. If she could cook or make a sandwich she'd be much higher.

Ginger
must live near my office- I see her around pretty regularly. wouldn't have recognized her if my boss hadn't pointed her out one day... she ain't young.

48. Rebecca Katsopolis (aka aunt Becky) - Full House

Have mercy!! Here we have an elegant woman with a high paying career and still looked exceptional after popping out twins. She is often reserved but just enough feisty in her to keep things interesting. 

Have Mercy

47. Sloan McQuewick - Entourage 

Sloan is an absolute stunner and she is rich. I'm not sure you could ask for much more. She is blessed with a natural beauty in the way she probably looks even hotter in the morning with messy sex hair. When you see a goddess like this with Eric Murphy, even though you're watching TV, it still gives you hope. 

Sloan

Sex hair

If Erin Grey (Buck Rogers version) isn't in your top five, I will hunt you down Most-Dangerous-Game style. 

John Ross may have had all the money, power, and rights to Southfork once Jock and Miss Ellie passed, but he also had a wife that was a tramp and a lush. Little brother Bobby struck oil when he found Pamela. One could easily argue she is the perfect package. She is breathtaking, has a body to die for, she loyal, and ambitious. 

Pammy

Pamela Ewing

Some Assets

Great topic....will be here throughout....Thxs

Minor quibble....better picture selection would be appreciated.

45. Laurie Forman - That 70s Show

Laurie is like the comfort food of broads. She's hot, dresses like a tramp, and is EASY. If you can't get any action from her, you should probably just quit. That said, you don't want to climb into bed with her every night. Hell, you don't even want to go in public with her, but she is that perfect girl to have in your phone at 3:00 am when you're drunk and looking for some actoin. 

Booty Call

She will be drunk too

So we're just supposed to sit here an watch you post a list that we can just easily google for ourselves?  Fun.  

As the story goes, we got HBO when it first came out thanks to the cable installer giving my dad a preview of the channel and in the movie that happened to be on Lynda Carter was topless.....
That sad little clip provided endless hours of entertainment for me during my yute :excited: :pickle:

Sweet J said:
If Erin Grey (Buck Rogers version) isn't in your top five, I will hunt you down Most-Dangerous-Game style. 
She immediately popped into my head when I saw this thread.

44. Daisy Duke - The Dukes of Hazzard

An article of female clothing is named after her. If that isn't HOF worthy, I don't know what is. Yes, she may or may not have had relations with her 2 cousins, but I made out with a cousin once so we'll let it slide. You will have a hard time finding a set of legs that look as good in a pair of short shorts and high heels while serving draft beer in a dive bar. 

Miss Daisy

Country Girl

General Lee

As the story goes, we got HBO when it first came out thanks to the cable installer giving my dad a preview of the channel and in the movie that happened to be on Lynda Carter was topless.....
Bobbie Jo and Outlaw :thumbup:  and :shock:

WilliamBonney said:

John Ross may have had all the money, power, and rights to Southfork once Jock and Miss Ellie passed, but he also had a wife that was a tramp and a lush. Little brother Bobby struck oil when he found Pamela. One could easily argue she is the perfect package. She is breathtaking, has a body to die for, she loyal, and ambitious. 

Pammy

Pamela Ewing
At least put one up of the assets

43. Robin Scherbatsky - How I Met Your Mother

Robin may not be one of those blow you away hot #####es, but is what I like to call sneaky sexy. While I generally prefer women that stay in the kitchen, Robin will kick her feet up, grab a beer, light up a cigar and watch a game with you. That change of pace is nice sometimes before fornication. 

Robin

Sneaky

Sweet J said:
No lie, she's like a second or third cousin on my dad's side. (Spelled "Gray", BTW.)

El Floppo said:
must live near my office- I see her around pretty regularly. wouldn't have recognized her if my boss hadn't pointed her out one day... she ain't young.
Well, she's probably 70+ now, Mr. Magoo.

Users who are viewing this thread