What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

More streaming DLs (1 Viewer)

BigJonE300

Footballguy
I play in a very deep, 18-team league that starts 2 d-linemen.  Obviously the cupboard is pretty bare.  I've got Watt on IR, Sheard and Ngakoue are who I've got left.  With Ngakoue on a bye I'm looking for a streamer for that spot.  A couple of Carolina players are available, namely Johnson and Ealy.  Marcel Darius is also available.  Just looking for some additional input.  Injuries are really having their way this season.

I'd give Dareus a shot.  He was a strong starter previously, and is coming back from suspension rather than injury, so less worry about his being eased in.  Possible long-term roster value too if he returns to form in what is shaping up to be a strong defense this year.

I'd give Dareus a shot.  He was a strong starter previously, and is coming back from suspension rather than injury, so less worry about his being eased in.  Possible long-term roster value too if he returns to form in what is shaping up to be a strong defense this year.
But he did injure his hammie so it could be awhile before he gets meaningful time.  Looks like he was inactive yesterday as well.  I do agree though that if you have the room to stash him he could be a nice second half boost to your lineup.

But he did injure his hammie so it could be awhile before he gets meaningful time.  Looks like he was inactive yesterday as well.  I do agree though that if you have the room to stash him he could be a nice second half boost to your lineup.
Wrote that before the injury news came out.  Obviously that should have pivoted owners in a different direction.

Agree he's a hold if anyone has the space, and I suspect if he's cut, another owner will snatch him up.

Wrote that before the injury news came out.  Obviously that should have pivoted owners in a different direction.

Agree he's a hold if anyone has the space, and I suspect if he's cut, another owner will snatch him up.
I know you posted before the injury news.  I was just trying to highlight that even with the injury news I think he is worth holding onto at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread