What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

draftkings week 6 (1 Viewer)

jandyt

Footballguy
Finding this to be tough week in that I like too many higher priced players.

QB:

Like Big Ben and Wilson a lot.

Could save some with Hoyer, Palmer, or Semien

Newton is also appealing but too expensive for me.

RB:

Only cheap RB I am really look at all is Rainey and would only use him for GPP.

Like McCoy, Gurley, Miller, and Howard. 

Probably will not use Bell to save some money.

WR:

Brown is too pricey for me this week although he is always a threat to explode.

Number of possible cheap options Agholor, Coates, Meredith, and J Brown. Maybe Tate.

Like Landry a lot.

TE:

Like Graham and Grok a lot this week.  Probably use Graham more to save.

Fleener is the cheap guy I am looking at.

DT:

Lions are lower priced team I like this week.

I haven't checked the DK prices yet but the Raiders D couldn't stop a light breeze, KC players (Smith, Kelce) should offer up good roi.

Alright so I struck out again last week only get about 30% wins in my cash games  :no:

This weeks I was planning on playing 20 - $1 Head-Heads, 10 - $1 Double-ups

Here are the two line-ups I am considering with an equal amount of exposure

QB (1) Brady (2) Wilson

RBs (1) Bell, McCoy (2) McCoy, Howard

WRs (1) Coates, Hilton, T. Williams (2) Merideth, Tavon Austin, Landry

TE: (1) Barnidge (2) Kelce

Flex (1) Gordon (2) Gurley

DEF: (1) Car (2) Pitt

Will this be the week I make a buck or two? As always I appreciate any help/advice. Best of luck 

I posted this in the Fanduel thread but its even more relevant here.  If Jennings is out again this week for RB Bobby Rainey is going to see about 10 targets in a positive matchup at near min price

See how this week goes.  The big plus is McCoy and Miller were in all my cash lineups.  But had a number of misses too.

Pulled off the complete opposite as last week.  Picked the right RB's (Miller/McCoy everywhere) and pooped the WR's (Allen Robinson/Nuk/Baldwin/Eli Rogers).  On the plus side I had Amari and Beasley in 1 lineup together.  But the mass exposure to my most used guys for WR's wasn't pretty.  

Can't tell if this is just getting harder or I'm less "prepared" or what, but I'm starting to get too mad at myself for losing and will likely give it up soon enough.

Finished 479 in the millionaire maker. Best I've done in that. I pulled out Britt at the last minute. What could've been....

Ended up best week of the year for me, ROI = 100%.  Hit my RBs and most of QB and TE, except Walker and ASmith,  picks.  WRs were a mixed lot and DT pretty poor.  Hopefully I can carry the momentum into next week as this year has been up and down, 3 winning weeks and 3 losing weeks.   Winning weeks have been much better than the losing weeks were bad so I can't complain.

Users who are viewing this thread