What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kerley vs Meredith ROS in .5 PPR (1 Viewer)

It is tough to evaluate Kerley at this point because of the QB change.  Gabbert doesn't have the arm that Kaep has so I wonder if Torrey Smith now has more value than Kerley with Kaep under center. 

Meredith seems to have a role with White out and Hoyer under center.  If Hoyer is going to remain I would lean towards Meredith but that could change if Kerley is still targeted a ton by Kaep this week.

Right now I would choose Meredith but would like to see Kerley with Kaep.

How is Kerley more proven when he has never played a game with this week's starting QB for the 49ers?  At least with Meredith & Hoyer you have seen them on the field together.  I wouldn't trust Kerley with Kaep in at QB.  Too big of a risk of getting nothing.

How is Kerley more proven when he has never played a game with this week's starting QB for the 49ers?  At least with Meredith & Hoyer you have seen them on the field together.  I wouldn't trust Kerley with Kaep in at QB.  Too big of a risk of getting nothing.
*He* is proven. Kaep isn't. 

In terms of sample size, Kerley has more tape and games to look at. Meredith has just one game. While many of us believe he'll keep performing, we gotta acknowledge how many one-game outliers we've seen in FF through the years. 

Lots of JAGs have one great game. At least Kerley has had two...

(still think Meredith has the better situation tho)

*He* is proven. Kaep isn't. 

In terms of sample size, Kerley has more tape and games to look at. Meredith has just one game. While many of us believe he'll keep performing, we gotta acknowledge how many one-game outliers we've seen in FF through the years. 

Lots of JAGs have one great game. At least Kerley has had two...

(still think Meredith has the better situation tho)
I agree we have seen Kerley but as many of these situations have shown the scheme and usage is almost more important than the player......especially a player like Kerley.  I think he is far from "proven" for this new situation.  So I guess we are both right....hahaa

Users who are viewing this thread