What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Moving forward, what moves would you make? WHIR (1 Viewer)

wheeleke

Footballguy
Play in a 10-team, 2 QB, .5 PPR re-draft league. Record is 3-2 and where I end up after this week depends on Brandon Marshall and Larry Fitzgerald as I am up 30.36 points and am done for the week.

QB: Prescott (7), Romo (7), Manning (8), Kaepernick (8)

RB: Elliott, Lacy, Mathews, White

WR: Nelson, Hilton, Landry, Maclin

TE: Eifert, Miller

K: Bailey

DEF: Philadelphia

My greatest needs are to find a QB for Week 8 with Kaep and Manning on a bye. I may try and pick up Hunter Henry off of waivers and maybe sell James White or Jeremy Maclin for upgrades at my 3rd RB spot and a QB for week 8. Still plenty of quality guys on waivers at RB and WR:

RB: Henry, Powell, DeAndre Washington, Dwayne Washington, Kenneth Dixon, Alfred Morris, Jacquizz Rodgers (if Martin is still out), Wendell Smallwood, Zach Zenner

WR: Coleman, Michael Thomas, Hogan, Britt, Beasley, Tyrell Williams, Ty Montgomery

I would look to a team that has three QB's and see if you can move Kaep plus something (depending on the QB) to fill in for week 8.  I wouldn't necessarily look for a blockbuster move. 

I would definitely pick up Henry off waivers either way.  I think he is currently better than Miller regardless. 

I think you need to grab Michael Thomas ASAP. He's performing better than Maclin and I trust him more moving forward.

wagshaft said:
I think you need to grab Michael Thomas ASAP. He's performing better than Maclin and I trust him more moving forward.
Until the Saints shift again and Snead starts getting all his targets......at least that is the risk.  I agree that Thomas has looked good and seems to be a favorite but Brees hits the open guys and if Snead gets back to 100% he might start stealing some targets back.  I would prefer Maclin week to week as he is the only guy.

Users who are viewing this thread