What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Eddy Lacy injury at Yahoo (1 Viewer)

midnight_green81

Footballguy
So I got an awkward question about Lacy for every one of you guys that play at Yahoo. 

I got that owner (who I already got a couple "team management" issues with) who claims that the reason why he got Lacy in his starting lineup yesterday was because there was no injury notification on his team page (besides Lacy's name) yesterday morning that would've led him to think that Big Eddie wouldn't play. 

At Rotoworld they had him officially Out for the game Wednesday around 4p EST.... 

Can anyone tell me if Lacy was also ruled out at Yahoo yesterday morning? 

Thanks from a desperate Commish...! 

Tell the guy to go pound sand.  It is up to the owner to do his due diligence and make sure his players are in the lineup.  One source isn't the end all be all and things change in the course of a day.

What happens if an owner checks at 9am and all is well and then on the way to the field a player gets in a fender bender and can't play for some reason?  Do you get a do-over for that too?  I think this guy is SOL.

To bad so sad is what I would say. Even if yahoo didn't have an update on him at 4, the owner should have checked pregame since he was questionable anyways. His fault.

Yahoo showed him on IR well before that game was played. Even if they didn't it's his job to check on the status of his players.   I don't think any legit owner was not aware he probably wasn't playing on Monday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah his fault if he can't check his lineup or email you pre game saying if lacy doesn't play can you take him out or something then there's nothing you should do now for him 

His problem, not yours. This guy is just trying to fix his probably 1-5 start. Tell him to screw off, in a nice way of course. 

Users who are viewing this thread