What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who gets a boost - Toomer / Perry / Melvin Ingram (1 Viewer)

Bappa

Footballguy
Hello Experts,

It seems Jatavis Brown and Perryman both will be out. In their absence, who gets the most boost as I need to pick up any one of following:

• Toomer
  • Perry
  • Melvin Ingram
Any help will be very useful :)

Dark Horse

Kyle Emanuel - LB - Chargers

The Chargers have moved OLB Kyle Emanuel to inside linebacker.
The Bolts are desperate on the inside after losing Manti Te'o to an Achilles' tear and Jatavis Brown (knee) and Denzel Perryman (hamstring) to injuries in Sunday's loss to the Broncos. Emanuel could end up being an IDP sleeper at the new position, where his tackle upside will increase. At the same time, this is good news for the fantasy Week 9 matchups of DeMarco Murray and Derrick Henry.

Dark Horse

Kyle Emanuel - LB - Chargers

The Chargers have moved OLB Kyle Emanuel to inside linebacker.
The Bolts are desperate on the inside after losing Manti Te'o to an Achilles' tear and Jatavis Brown (knee) and Denzel Perryman (hamstring) to injuries in Sunday's loss to the Broncos. Emanuel could end up being an IDP sleeper at the new position, where his tackle upside will increase. At the same time, this is good news for the fantasy Week 9 matchups of DeMarco Murray and Derrick Henry.
Just read that !! This is becoming murkier day by day .. I thikn I am goign to roll with Melvin Ingram. Less tackes but if he can get me a sack or two, I will be happy. 

What do you think? Sorenson is also available so I may pick him up too. Still in a dilemma !

Honestly, in redraft until there's some clarity in SD, and without seeing your ww, unless you need to swing for the fences I'd roll out Robert Blanton. Playing the same role Aaron Williams was and he was always good for 7-8 tackles in Minny when the SS job was his.

Honestly, in redraft until there's some clarity in SD, and without seeing your ww, unless you need to swing for the fences I'd roll out Robert Blanton. Playing the same role Aaron Williams was and he was always good for 7-8 tackles in Minny when the SS job was his.
Makes Sense ! He's available adn should get him adn roll with him without thinking much about SD LB position. it's a mess !

Users who are viewing this thread