What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 9 IDP News/Updates (1 Viewer)

Just did the update

Sorry for layout. Should've had players all listed by their games or something instead of a mish-mash

Maybe Clay will fix next week

Nvm, too murky. Friday this said Lamur was starting then changed to uptick then yesterday changed to lamur and cole

Eric Kendricks - LB - Vikings

Vikings MLB Eric Kendricks sat out Wednesday's practice with a concussion.
Kendricks was not reported with an injury during Monday night's game, so the symptoms must have popped up Tuesday or Wednesday morning. He is now in a race to be ready for Week 9 against the Lions. Emmanuel Lamur would likely see a bump in snaps if Kendricks is forced to sit.

Vikings MLB Eric Kendricks (concussion) has been ruled out for Week 9.
Kendricks didn’t practice all week and remains in the league’s protocol. His loss is a concern to a Vikings defense coming off their worst game. Audie Cole and Emmanuel Lamur will pick up Kendricks' snaps.

Vikings MLB Eric Kendricks (concussion) has been ruled out for Week 9.
Kendricks didn’t practice all week and remains in the league’s protocol. His loss is a concern to a Vikings defense coming off their worst game. Audie Cole and Emmanuel Lamur will pick up Kendricks' snaps.
The bigger take away from this is that Riddick should be in line for a nice game against the Vike's LB's.  None of those guys can cover very well with Kendricks out and Barr hurting.

Also speaking of this game, with Boone out and all the other o-line injuries play your Det DL.  Ansah should be in line for a big day.

Anyone concerned with Luke and CJ Mose this week?  I think the latter logged in a full practice friday.  I have Stupar as a back up to Luke but dont know if i want to take the chance of him re-aggravating his groin.

All seven of the Ravens' "questionable" players are active: Steve Smith Sr., CJ Mosley, Ronnie Stanley, T.Suggs, L.Webb, Yanda, Tavon Young.

Both Marcell Dareus (groin) and Michael Bennett (knee - out 2-3 weeks) are ruled out for tonight's game.

Not an update but SEA stat peeps throw out A$$ tackles on every play.  If the 2nd guy gets in there and breathes on the runner its a 50/50 split.  

Not an update but SEA stat peeps throw out A$$ tackles on every play.  If the 2nd guy gets in there and breathes on the runner its a 50/50 split.  
The first Frank Clark sack was split with Avril, simply because Avril got Taylor to run away from him and into Clarks arms. Damnedest scoring I ever saw.

3-6-SEA 6 (9:51) (Shotgun) 5-T.Taylor sacked at SEA 13 for -7 yards (sack split by 56-C.Avril and 55-F.Clark)

The first Frank Clark sack was split with Avril, simply because Avril got Taylor to run away from him and into Clarks arms. Damnedest scoring I ever saw.

3-6-SEA 6 (9:51) (Shotgun) 5-T.Taylor sacked at SEA 13 for -7 yards (sack split by 56-C.Avril and 55-F.Clark)
In general, the Seattle scoring team is a joke, but I was okmwith this one, and wondering which player would get the sack.  Thought the split was fair.

Avril hits Taylor around the ankles and trips him up...Taylor is already stumbling away when Clark comes in and finishes bringing him down.  Avril's hit effectively created Clark's opportunity.  If there was such a thing as a sack and an assisted sack, this play would define it.  Closest they have is splitting.

Bigger issue is how, without warning, six to eight stat crews have decided to switch from "award a tackle and an assist" to "award two assists and no tackles" in cases where multiple players are involved.  At least Avril and Clark GOT half-sacks.  If the play had been a tackle, neither of them would have gotten one in Seattle.

Last edited by a moderator:
In general, the Seattle scoring team is a joke, but I was okmwith this one, and wondering which player would get the sack.  Thought the split was fair.

Avril hits Taylor around the ankles and trips him up...Taylor is already stumbling away when Clark comes in and finishes bringing him down.  Avril's hit effectively created Clark's opportunity.  If there was such a thing as a sack and an assisted sack, this play would define it.  Closest they have is splitting.

Bigger issue is how, without warning, six to eight stat crews have decided to switch from "award a tackle and an assist" to "award two assists and no tackles" in cases where multiple players are involved.  At least Avril and Clark GOT half-sacks.  If the play had been a tackle, neither of them would have gotten one in Seattle.
Taylor is still running down the sideline if Clark doesnt tackle him. And when he does Avril isnt touching him.

Taylor is still running down the sideline if Clark doesnt tackle him. And when he does Avril isnt touching him.
I'll have to rewatch but from live viewing, I'd say "stumbling toward the sideline" rather than "running down" it.  I dont think Taylor ever established any forward momentum after Avril tripped him up.  

I will try to look at the replay later tonight...

I thought for sure Wagner's sack in that last drive was his alone.  I ended up losing on KJ Wright's lucky sack.  To me it looks like Ty Rod was running and got tackled for a 1 yard loss but they gave him a sack.  I needed maybe half of Wagner's assisted tackles to be a solo (some did look solo) and i would have won.  Frustrating

Users who are viewing this thread