What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

IDP WDIS Week 11 (1 Viewer)

JoeSteeler

Footballguy
who do you like better for this week, D Worley vs NO or K Jackson vs Oak?

2pts solo

1pt asst

2pts PD

3pts int

Last edited by a moderator:
Add  me to the list that would go with Worley.  Saints are gonna be throwing all over the place.  Lots of opportunities

I need a LB fill in this week, both Jones and Chikidillofila however you spell his name are both on the WW. Anyone have any opinion on these two vs Clev? Last week they played exactly the same snap count. 

I have Fletcher Cox, Brandon Graham (both vs bad Sea O-Line), Goldman (vs  Giants who Atkins tore up) and Trey Flowers (vs terrible SF).  I need to pick 2 to start.  DT get 2 pts per tackle & 10 pts per sack while DE get 1 pt per tackle and 8 pts per sack.

Who do you go with?

I have Fletcher Cox, Brandon Graham (both vs bad Sea O-Line), Goldman (vs  Giants who Atkins tore up) and Trey Flowers (vs terrible SF).  I need to pick 2 to start.  DT get 2 pts per tackle & 10 pts per sack while DE get 1 pt per tackle and 8 pts per sack.

Who do you go with?
I would go with Graham for sure.

For the second player I like Cox slightly more than Flowers in that scoring system. If I knew for sure Flowers was going to play 90% of the snaps again I would probably go with him.

Goldman is last for me.

Need a DB fill-in this week - considering Thomas, Sendejo, Peters, Bell, Byard, Geathers, Whitner... any guidance would be appreciated.

(1 pt/tackle, .5 pt/assist, 4pt/int, 1 pt/pd)

ETA : It's a limited IDP league, thus the quality of the waiver wire options.

Tough choices, but I have to agree with Absinthe on Geathers. Titans giving up 3rd most points to safety position so far this season and Indy stat crew slightly more generous with solos. Whitner is a close second for me with a plus matchup for safeties as well. Panthers are a great matchup for safeties too, but I can't figure out what they're doing with Bell week to week. 

Pick 4 lbs (cos I sure get it wrong every week!):

Derrick Johnson vs TB

Ogletree vs Mia

Kirksey vs. Pitt

Wagner vs. Philly

Whitehead vs Jax

Orr at Dallas

Pick 4 lbs (cos I sure get it wrong every week!):

Derrick Johnson vs TB 

Ogletree vs Mia 

Kirksey vs. Pitt 

Wagner vs. Philly 

Whitehead vs Jax 

Orr at Dallas 11/7 18
Whitehead

Wagner

Orr

Ogletree

note: DJ did not practice Weds or Thurs. Have not seen today's report

Ogletree = Stud

Orr and Whitehead = Lots of Tackles with great matchups

Wagner = Stud

I agree with the previous two posters:

Ogletree - start every week

Wagner - start every road game and most home games (due to crap stat crew in Seattle)

Orr & Whitehead - good matchups.

DJ has hammie issue and Kirksey is losing opportunities to Collins.  Sit these two.

Hey, guys. Should I start Eric Kendricks (logged a full practice on Friday, expected to play, but will his sore hip limit him? Fantastic matchup) vs. Arizona or Elandon Roberts (starting role seems secure, but snap count could fluctuate for no other reason than that it's the unpredictable Patriots; still, has an unmistakable nose for the ball and could compile tackles with Hightower likely to be rested early in an inevitable blowout) vs. San Francisco this week? Thank you for any replies, and good luck to you all!

Users who are viewing this thread