What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pick my RB2 for PPR Week 11 - WHIR (1 Viewer)

themeistersinger

Footballguy
Pick one of these to start this week please - PPR

Currently on my roster
James White @ 49ers
Dion Lewis @ 49ers
Thomas Rawls Home Eagles

Available on Waivers (and if you like one of these, who would you cut)?
Kenneth Dixon @ Cowboys
Chris Thompson Home Packers
Ryan Mathews @ Seahawks

Leave a link - thanks!

I would start Dion Lewis [but keep informed during the rest of the week of his status] but it seems like he is a go this week. Its definately between Lewis and Rawls....but would review their status/reports leading up to Sunday and make a gut call.

In terms of a potential waver option [if you did make a decision to cut and pick up someone] it could be to drop White and Pick up Matthews as Matthews is will attract more snaps than White....and Matthews will be more valuable in a post Dion Lewis situation as Lewis can catch the ball...hence replacing White......where at least you could have Lewis and Matthews....versus Lewis and White [who will be greatly devalued] once Lewis takes over.

Of the guys on your roster, I'd go White (I need to see Lewis do something before trusting him). Don't really feel that great about any of these options though.

Dixon or Matthews could be an ok play. Though White is the one guy I'd drop. In your shoes, I think I'd play White and see how the White/Lewis thing shakes out this weekend.

I would not start white. I don't care how good he has been-Belichek has a history of completely dropping guys from the gameplan at a moment's notice regardless of recent success. Out of all of those I would probably drop white to pick up Dixon and play him. Rawls could be good but he's risky and the matchup isn't great. Lewis is risky too since he hasn't played all year but I'd play Lewis over White.

I wouldn't be starting Lewis or Rawls until I see them prove usage in game action.  That leaves White on your current roster.  I don't mind Dixon but they are in a tough matchup too so that puts me at starting White.  He has nice upside with Gronk out for the game and SF has been fairly kind to passing down backs this year.

Let's see, that's

White - 5 votes
Lewis - 2 votes
Dixon - 2 votes

And most of them are the kind-a sort-a votes too.

You call that a CONSENSUS?  

LOL

I guess you can all see my trilemma.

Users who are viewing this thread