What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

IDP WDIS Week 12 (1 Viewer)

JoeSteeler

Footballguy
Which 3 DE to start?

2pts/solo 1pt/asst 4 pts/sack

Dunlap

Buckner

Clayborn

Tuitt

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
need some more help please.

Jordan Hicks vs GB or 

Jake Ryan vs Philly

I am down and need to maximize my points to have a chance to win. The game and division are both on the line. On one hand Jake Ryan has been limited all week and may not play the whole game but on the other, John Norton had this to say in EOTG:

This would be a good week to sit Nigel Bradham and Jordan Hicks. Not only have the Packers been a below average (sometimes horrible) matchup for linebackers, most teams have used nickel and often dime packages as their base defense against them. Both Bradham and Hicks have been on the field in sub packages over the past several weeks but if the Eagles shift to a dime we have no idea who will be the odd man out. It could be Philadelphia will continue to run with both guys on the field and stick with that as their base package but I would not be willing to bet on it. Simply put there is too much risk for too little reward.
Any input would be appreciated!

need some more help please.

Jordan Hicks vs GB or 

Jake Ryan vs Philly

I am down and need to maximize my points to have a chance to win. The game and division are both on the line. On one hand Jake Ryan has been limited all week and may not play the whole game but on the other, John Norton had this to say in EOTG:

Any input would be appreciated!
Based on your statement that you are down by a lot and need to maximize points I think Hicks is the easy play here.  He definitely has the most upside and has put up monster numbers in the past.  I think he has the best chance of the two to put up a huge game.   If you were looking for a higher floor I would go with Ryan if he is active.

Even with what Norton said (and I agree, GB is a bad match for LBs), I don't think GB's own LB corps is much for value either.  I'd go with the better player in Hicks and hope he gets you a big play at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread