What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tweaked in Atlanta (1 Viewer)

Baloney Sandwich

Footballguy
So I came down to Atlanta yesterday for some client meetings and to train a new local salesman.  The new salesman is a young kid about 24 with a lot of promise but green.  We went out tonight with another guy from his office and ended up at the Pink Pony.  We dropped a couple grand at this strip club between private rooms and cocaine.  I left him about an hour ago to head to my hotel and pretty sure this older stripper is ####### this kid right now.  Not sure how I should handle things tomorrow.

Got really blasted on X and K down there back in early 2000's and ended up at a club called Backstreet.  Bunch of hot chicks but also a bunch of gay dudes.  Ended up banging a hot chick. Cool story bro.  I'm old now. 

I'm at Reagan Airport waiting for my connection, having a vodka drink and some breakfast.  I think a couple of cocktails and I will be okay.

The vodka is helping to get me right as is a ripping Scarlet Begonias in my headphones.  

The debauchery that occurred last night is really an all-timer.  I'm really hoping the kid banged the stripper, she was 38 but very hot.  The kid has a girlfriend and was talking to me about getting married at 24...hoping some stripper ##### knocked some sense into him.

Got really blasted on X and K down there back in early 2000's and ended up at a club called Backstreet.  Bunch of hot chicks but also a bunch of gay dudes.  Ended up banging a hot chick. Cool story bro.  I'm old now. 
It's closed now.  But that sounds very much like backstreet.   My geighbors used to go there all the time.   

Just talked to the kid, he is in the office working and he didn't bang the stripper.  He said she was trying to get him back to her place but he is fuzzy on why that didn't happen.  He works in Alpharetta so I told him to have a 3pm client appointment in Buckhead so that he can cut out early can get some sleep.  He sounded like he was still drunk.

Just talked to the kid, he is in the office working and he didn't bang the stripper.  He said she was trying to get him back to her place but he is fuzzy on why that didn't happen.  He works in Alpharetta so I told him to have a 3pm client appointment in Buckhead so that he can cut out early can get some sleep.  He sounded like he was still drunk.
Sounds like you got a good employee.  I woulda called in

It's closed now.  But that sounds very much like backstreet.   My geighbors used to go there all the time.   
I was a big fan of large gatherings of gay men back in the day.  They are always so eager to hook you up with their smoking hot girl friends.  They served alcohol there all night.  Bar on one side and dance floor on the other. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm, yeah - I thought that place was only a gay bar/club.  You sure you didn't bang a tranny?  NTTAWWT.

I have a cousin who used to work at the Pony.  She showed up that Thanksgiving with the biggest set of fake #### you've ever seen and a couple of Guidos were with her.  I was :lmao:  the entire dinner.

Users who are viewing this thread