What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stafford owners in playoffs...wk 15? (1 Viewer)

JIslander

Footballguy
What are you doing?

I'm not carrying another QB, but these are available as options this week.  A little concerned about NYG matchup and his finger:

Flacco vs Philly

Bradford vs Indy

A. Smith vs Tennessee

Siemian vs NE

Any suggestions?

I have Stafford and Winston.  Debating to pickup Flacco or Taylor or to just start Stafford.  I'm leaning toward Flacco . . .

Nobody likes Bradford this week, eh?  high floor, decent QB rating, Colts give up points to QB's  -- argh, this is tuff

I think Flacco is the best choice here. Even though his matchup is harder than it looks.

Matchup-wise I like Bradford this week against the Colts....especially compared to Stafford. I almost started him over Russell Wilson in my league (although to be fair we have a scoring system that rewards high-percentage passers).

Flacco will probably gives higher upside, Bradford gives higher floor. Grab Flacco if you are the underdog, grab Bradford if you are the favorite.

link to my dilemma

Users who are viewing this thread