What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What are your favorite YouTube channels? (1 Viewer)

Food Wishes - recipes with talkover, about 10 min each, large catelogue

Tasty - bostonfred's recipe gifs, 'cept on youtube;  large catelogue

Vihart - math nerdery, quite good.

CrashCourse - Green Bros teach HS level courses in 10-15 min bites, lots of history (world and US; good to fall asleep to), chem, bio, anatomy.  Recent Physics (http://www.drshinisomara.com/ is pretty hot) and Philosophy are pretty good.

SpaceTime - The first host and the older eps are a lot more interesting than the more recent guy but still very good.  Check out the Curved Spacetime and Gen Relativity playlist; Futurism playlist and the episode on tides.  

Doug Polk Poker - High stakes player walks through "famous" hands from TV and tournaments and talks through the strategy really well.  

Here's my top 5

1. The Trooper97

Guy from my South Carolina moved to Vegas to play poker for a living. Pretty entertaining.

NOTE: Some NSFW Language 

2. NewsNowHouston
He conducts 1st amendment audits mainly in Texas. He knows the law better than a lot of LEO's.

3. T-Roy Cooks
Another native Texan(Austin area). Can really throwdown on a smoker and grill. He has a Yoder offset smoker, a WSM, and a Kamado 

4. HowtoBBQRight Malcolm Reed
This was already mentioned with good reason. He's really good at explaining things step by step.

5. EpicFiveTV

This guy brings funny and crazy to the Las Vegas Strip.

NOTE: Definitely NSFW

One more from EpicFiveTV

NSFW

Honorable Mention

HaloMasterMind117

Guy from my hometown showing dashcam clips

PokerKraut
NOTE: Possibly NSFW
May throw an F-Bomb on occasion
A German Vegas poker Vlogger. 

Louisiana Cajun Recipes

This guy can cook it up as well and is pretty funny to boot. 

WARNING: NSFW

May let an F-Bomb slip here and there

Last edited by a moderator:
Good thread, every YouTube I follow is dental information.

I do enjoy Saturday night live's channel since I don't watch the whole show.

Also cbs sports radio guy Damon amendolara has a you tube show called 'nomad' that I enjoy.

Seconding Jimmy Dore.  His channel is hilarious and his guests usually provide good commentary as well.  He tees off on the political media establishment.  

That and ASMR (autonomous sensory meridian response) videos is just about all I watch on youtube don't judge me 

Seconding Jimmy Dore.  His channel is hilarious and his guests usually provide good commentary as well.  He tees off on the political media establishment.  

That and ASMR (autonomous sensory meridian response) videos is just about all I watch on youtube don't judge me 
Bruhhh! I knew we were both JD fans, but I love ASMR too. Been watching it every single night to settle me down before bed. Pass right out. Unfortunately as is common I've lost most of my tingles, but they do come back occasionally, usually when someone tries new stuff out and I hear new sounds. Which "ASMRtists" do you most watch?

CookingInRussia

Best thing I've ever crossed paths with on the internet. A great chef painstakingly breaks down how to make complex, mesmerizing dishes in perfect, no nonsense fashion. 

Bruhhh! I knew we were both JD fans, but I love ASMR too. Been watching it every single night to settle me down before bed. Pass right out. Unfortunately as is common I've lost most of my tingles, but they do come back occasionally, usually when someone tries new stuff out and I hear new sounds. Which "ASMRtists" do you most watch?
There's so many good videos out there.  There are some very talented ones like ephemeral rift and soulrepose.  Maria is really good too.  

There are also the classics: Bob RossLITA

Also the gimmicky videos like mechanical keyboard clackspage turning.  I have watched way too many to list  :bag:

Crash Course and Space Time have already been mentioned, so I'll throw out Good Mythical Morning. Just a couple guys doing a show where they talk about anything and everything. They're very entertaining. 

Bjørn Nyland

aka Tesla Bjørn, blue collar Thai-Norwegian systems geek who reviews all-electric vehicles.

In Norway the Tesla Model S is one of the best selling cars, largely because of government subsidies that make it much cheaper to buy the American made sedan than a comparable German ICE vehicle. Nyland was an early adopter who took delivery in late 2012. He uses his "Millenium Falcon" as a delivery vehicle for Nimber (side hustle) all over Norway & northern Europe. His cinematography & music editing is tremendous - Norway is a fantastically beautiful land - and his road trip videos are addicting. Oh, and his wife Annmarie (from Thailand) is a nice visual as well.

After about 3 years & probably 3 dozen road trip videos, they sold the Model S to take delivery of a Founders Edition Model X. They won the "Optimus Prime" in a worldwide contest by being the fastest to ten referrals - existing owners got a referral code, which new buyers could use for a $2K discount credit. They continue to make review & road trip videos. Totally geeky stuff, recommend watching some of the older videos to get a feel for the rythym of the channel.

Users who are viewing this thread