What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Top 9 Benefits of Prunes and Prune Juice (1 Viewer)

grateful zed

Footballguy
Prune juice is made from dried prunes, or plums, which contain many nutrients that can contribute to good health. Prunes are a good source of energy, and don’t give rise to a rapid hike in blood sugar levels. This is possibly due to their high amounts of fiber, fructose, and sorbitol, a sugar alcohol with a slow absorption rate. While prune juice does not contain the same amount of beneficial fiber as the whole fruit, it still retains some fiber and many of the vitamins and minerals that the whole fruit provides.

http://www.healthline.com/health/food-nutrition/top-benefits-of-prunes-prune-juice#Overview1

I had three questions. Why was I cleared in Amanda's death? Why, if she wasn't murdered, was the body destroyed so quickly? And finally, when it comes to stewed prunes, are three enough...or are are four too many?

Oh, how the FFA has changed....

We went from poker threads and Otis banging flight attendants to threads about the benefits of prunes. :sadbanana:  

I still never understand why it isn't called plum juice.  We call it grape juice instead of raisin juice.  Every other juice is named after the juicy/undried version of the fruit, except prune juice.  So inconsistent.

I'm going to boycott until this atrocity is made right.

I've noticed that the bottles last a long time. if you buy one today from the grocery store and put it in your fridge, there's a good chance the expiration date isn't until sometime next year.

I still never understand why it isn't called plum juice.  We call it grape juice instead of raisin juice.  Every other juice is named after the juicy/undried version of the fruit, except prune juice.  So inconsistent.

I'm going to boycott until this atrocity is made right.
It would also help in sales.  WTF is wrong with the plum industry?

Users who are viewing this thread