What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Collective Week 16 WDIS (1 Viewer)

fantasycurse42

Footballguy Jr.
Championship time - you guys know how this works. Answer others and yours shall be answered.

If you're complaining about this thread, you've prob been eliminated - enjoy the season, guy!

Mine, PPR, need 4 of these 5:

A Cooper

AJ Green

G Tate

D Hopkins

D Inman

Last edited by a moderator:
Championship time - you guys know how this works. Answer others and yours shall be answered.

If you're complaining about this thread, you've prob been eliminated - enjoy the season, guy!

A Cooper

AJ Green

G Tate

D Hopkins

D Inman
Leave out Tate. Going to be a low scoring game.

Standard Henry Hunter or Charles Clay(I have McCoy and Bills def going already)

+1

I think the Chargers would like to get Gates the TE TD record. They won't force it, but they won't look for Henry (a TD-dependent player) in that situation imo. Clay against his former team sounds better. 

I'd go Henry - personally I hate having too much invested in one team. Plus Cleveland.

With that being said, I have Carr and Latavius and considered sitting Cooper (he sucks for months now).

Green scares me too 

A Cooper

AJ Green

G Tate

D Hopkins

D Inman
Agree to leaving out Tate.

SD or DEN DEF?

Mitchell or Lockett (player gets return yards/TDs) in standard?

Pick two of Gurley, Martin, Ware in 0.5PPR?

A Cooper

AJ Green

G Tate

D Hopkins

D Inman
Interesting. I'm the contrarian then because Tate is the LAST guy I'd bench. Dallas gonn a play loose and Tate is a lock for many targets. I'd sit Green. No way he's 100% and now Eifert is out. I'd only play green unless I was certain I was a big underdog, then I'd likely play Inman but I'm not wild about him for reasons I'll list in mine. Good luck!

PPR pick 4:

Tate

Lockett

Tyrell Wiliams

inman

Meredith

Anderson

JJ Nelson

Wallace 

Leaning Tate, Lockett, Meredith and debating one of the SD guys. I'm personally nervous about that game and see SD laying a dud. Also, Benjamin is back and Cleveland is generous to the TE of which rivers has two of those too, it seems all 8 of my players are the same their. I'm also stunned that no one talks about Williams shoulder issue. He looked Bad last week and yet he's ranked around 10. Thoughts?

SD or DEN DEF?

SD. It's not like Smith is a turnover machine. I am cool on the SD matchup though but I'd use them if I was the underdog.

Lockett and for me a pretty easy choice here.

Gurley and Ware.

PPR pick 4:

Tate

Lockett

Tyrell Wiliams

inman

Meredith

Anderson

JJ Nelson

Wallace 

Leaning Tate, Lockett, Meredith and debating one of the SD guys. I'm personally nervous about that game and see SD laying a dud. Also, Benjamin is back and Cleveland is generous to the TE of which rivers has two of those too, it seems all 8 of my players are the same their. I'm also stunned that no one talks about Williams shoulder issue. He looked Bad last week and yet he's ranked around 10. Thoughts?
Tate, Meredith and Lockett. I am not sure about the 4th. Maybe roll with Anderson given his momentum?

No PPR - Pick 1

A.Cooper

D.Inman

M.Mitchell

T.Lockett

I've just got very little confidence left in Cooper.

No PPR - Pick 1

A.Cooper

D.Inman

M.Mitchell

T.Lockett

I'd still go Cooper. 

I have a Garbiel Dilemma in 2 non-ppr championship games...

Gabriel or Crowell: pick 1

Gabriel or Baldwin or Ty Montgomery: pick 2. Pretty sure I'm going with Ty, so really Gabriel vs. Baldwin but open to all thoughts on this. 

No PPR - Pick 1

A.Cooper

D.Inman

M.Mitchell

T.Lockett

Think cooper gets his this week. You'd likely be sick too if it costs you not to play him. Nice weather I believ and should be lots of points. Very hard to choose between Mitchell and Inman. I'd lean Inman if I were even or favored and Mitchell if I was the underdog only because BB so hard to figure...

I'd still go Cooper. 

Gabriel or Baldwin or Ty Montgomery: pick 2. Pretty sure I'm going with Ty, so really Gabriel vs. Baldwin but open to all thoughts on this. 
First is easy, Grabiel over Crowell.

second not so easy. Ty for sure. I'd worry a touch about Peterson on Baldwin but I like his floor more. You need a home run that play Gabriel.

Non-ppr dynasty start 3:

S Ware

AJ Green

Ty Montgomery

Hopkins

Demaryius

Jeffery

for context, I'm probably a slight underdog as i'm facing a pretty stacked opponent so I need ceiling

SD or DEN DEF?

SD Defense vs Cleveland.  While Alex Smith has some implode potential, I'd bet on it less at Arrowhead.

the return yardage component pushes Lockett ahead of Mitchell for me

The RB one is tough but I think I have to bench Ware here.  Gurley could disappoint but you just have to roll the dice against SF

I'd still go Cooper. 

Gabriel imo on both.

Which 2 do I start in a standard league? 

JJ Nelson, Tyreek Hill, Donte Moncrief, Robby Anderson, Cameron Meredith, Marvin Jones

PPR,  need one. 

Moncrief @OAK

Robby Anderson @NE

Meredith vs.WAS

A side note when considering Meredith;  I already have Howard/Jeffrey in my lineup and also Kelley for WAS, so I'm a bit concerned about too much exposure to a single game (and more specially 1 bad team with CHI) in case the WAS@CHI game doesn't go as expected and ends up being a low scoring fantasy dud. 

Performance / distance league . . . .  pick 3 WR  . . . . Evans, Chris Hogan, Ty Williams, Cooks or Devante Adams

fantasycurse42 said:

A Cooper

AJ Green

G Tate

D Hopkins

D Inman
Leaning towards benching Green or Hopkins, any other opinions?

Kwai Chang Caine said:
PPR pick 4:

Tate

Lockett

Tyrell Wiliams

inman

Meredith

Anderson

JJ Nelson

Wallace 

Inman Tate Meredith and Lockett 

pecorino said:
Start Cooper.

Start Gabriel.

My situation: need to start one in non-PPR: Diggs, Wallace, Meredith. TIA
I'm ruling out Wallace off the bat as that should be a low scoring game.  I think I might go with Meredith here but it's very close.  Barkley has been playing better than Bradford, Chicago is at home and Norman should be matched up with Jeffery mostly.

Non-PPR...

Need 2 WR: Gabriel, Tyreek, Inman, Mitchell, Lockett, & Ginn Jr

Already starting both ATL running backs if that plays into the thinking.

PPR...

Need 2 from: Ware, Tyreek, Meredith, Cooper, Tyrell Williams

Vernon, Gates, or Bennett.  Ugh.  Leaning Vernon, but thinking Gates might just catch a couple TD's against the hapless Browns.  Anyone?

fantasycurse42 said:

A Cooper

AJ Green

G Tate

D Hopkins

D Inman
Sit Cooper.

Andrew74 said:
SD or DEN DEF?

SD. Lockett.  Gurley.  Martin but it is close with Ware

fantasycurse42 said:

A Cooper

AJ Green

G Tate

D Hopkins

D Inman
Green probably out, I have LaFell too. 

Kwai Chang Caine said:
PPR pick 4:

Tate

Lockett

Tyrell Wiliams

inman

Meredith

Anderson

JJ Nelson

Wallace 

Tate

Lockett

Meredith

Inman

Users who are viewing this thread