What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*Official 2017 Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles* - Parade of Champions Down Broad Street! (6 Viewers)

Man you did it right, Love it all from the Browns fan to pissing in a can and capped off with a Kelce man hug. Memories for a lifetime.  :thumbup:
My buddy caught the can piss. He texted me later and said I NEED TO CONTROL MY DRINKING? Really this is a guy that doesn't know what drunk is since he doesn't drink. Hates anything fun and tries to do everything the right way all the time. Keep trying to tell him the right way isn't always the right way. Either way yes it is a lot of memories. I grabbed my co worker who unfortunately is engaged and a huge sports fan (What a lucky fiancé she has) and took her to Kelce as he was right up the street from our job. The place was packed. My Co worker who's son Works for the team went and kind of got us in the front of the line since the guy with JK knew who she was and Kelce told her to come in. I think Kelce was still drunk from yesterday or just didn't stop. 

Users who are viewing this thread