What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Is Tajae Sharpe Worth a 2.6? (1 Viewer)

Which Would You Like?

• Tajae Sharpe

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • 2017 Pick 2.06

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters

jwsbowler

Footballguy
SImple question... Tajae Sharpe or 2.6 rookie pick?  Dynasty PPR league 12 teams.

Last edited by a moderator:
I own Sharp in two leagues and wouldn't trade him for a mid 2nd. He flashed talent last year and then faded, but I wouldn't think I could find a player with his upside at 2.06.

I'd take Sharpe.  They loved him coming out, and tried to get him involved with some rookie pains.  He'll improve for year 2.

Blah.  Probably fair value without knowing how many players are kept.  If it is strictly a rookie draft then I probably keep Sharpe. 

I went Sharpe.  He looked decent and I think Wright will be gone so he may get some more chances.  That being said this seems like a horse a piece.  Do you want a WR that looked to work out fairly well last year or would you rather take a shot with a mid 2nd round pick? 

Wright will leave, Mathews and sharpe will be the top 2 wr on the team. If sharpe can add some weight and not slow down he could be good. The only real worry for me is if they draft someone in the first couple rds. 

traded P Cooper and a 2017 3rd rookie pick for Sharpe.  I feel Sharpe more effective and is on a more stable team than Cooper.  Thanks everyone

Users who are viewing this thread