What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** SIX - on History Channel *** (1 Viewer)

I watched the pilot but I don't know if this show has legs for just the reason you mentioned above (too cheesy). I'm giving this show a shot primarily due to being a fan of Goggins but if the cheese factor is still high in episode 2 I'll likely bail. 

I watched the pilot but I don't know if this show has legs for just the reason you mentioned above (too cheesy). I'm giving this show a shot primarily due to being a fan of Goggins but if the cheese factor is still high in episode 2 I'll likely bail. 
oh it was

Watched the pilot and it was OK but cheesy.  Have not gotten to the 2nd yet.

I was semi-interested when I saw the commercials and havent gotten around to it. Doesn't sound like its worth the effort. 

I didn't see this past weeks episode, but have seen the others. It is ok. I'll watch it all the way through since I think there aren't many episodes.

Not great but not terrible. Easy to buzz through a few episodes to kill some time. Latino wife is :hot:

Users who are viewing this thread