What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Charles Sims for Thielen (or T Sharpe)??? (1 Viewer)

jwsbowler

Footballguy
PPR (12 team league) dynasty, start 1 - 1 - 2 - 1 - 2 flex - 1 - 1.   I am searching for WRs mostly.  Will hunt TE and QB in draft probably, but will take BPA.

QB: Roethlisberger, Bortles, Smith, Garoppolo
RB: Bell, McCoy, Howard, Coleman, Kelley, Stewart, Forte, Washington, Prosise (TS), Sims (IR)
WR: Fitzgerald, Hopkins, Jeffery, Hurns, Moncrief, Britt 
TE: Walker, Gresham, McDonald, Doyle, Z Miller (IR)
K:  Prater, Santos
D:  Arizona
Got a offer of Thielen for Sims...  this is the same owner that has T Sharpe.  As you can see, Sims does not crack my lineup, so is either WR good in compensation and which do you prefer.  

My gut says that with Diggs and Treadwell, Thielen should be okay, but will share a lot, especially if Treadwell starts producing.  Sharpe is the #2 in Tennessee.  I like both and trying to update my WR group, especially with a big question mark with Fitzy.  I have not read anything else yet, but heard Palmer is leaving town in Phoenix.  Update - rumors about Palmer look false.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Realistically I don't think Sharpe or Thielen crack your lineup either.  With the unknown RB situation in TB I wouldn't be surprised if Sims ends up with a big piece (especially in PPR) and will have more value than either of those two WR's.  I would stay put with Sims.

Realistically I don't think Sharpe or Thielen crack your lineup either.  With the unknown RB situation in TB I wouldn't be surprised if Sims ends up with a big piece (especially in PPR) and will have more value than either of those two WR's.  I would stay put with Sims.
I do understand that...  Stewart and Forte will be the RBs that I would like to get any WR for.  I want to have a safety net at WR with a younger one.  IMO, Fitzy will retire in 2 years maximum, projecting end of 2018.  I have the RB depth, want the WR depth.  I do agree with the potential of Sims, but even with some   

Thanks for your input, Gally.  Appreciate it.

I like Thielen but I would rather have Sims at this point. Sims has been a very good PPR RB and could get his chance if Martin is cut. Thielen is just a nice solid WR but is just more of a good bench depth type of guy.  I'm not all that high on Sharpe.  I think at this time I would keep Sims over those guys.  I wouldn't be thinking too hard about adding a QB as you have more than enough and have 4 roster spots tied up already.  One would have to really drop.  Getting a young TE in the draft would be a nice add.  

I like Thielen but I would rather have Sims at this point. Sims has been a very good PPR RB and could get his chance if Martin is cut. Thielen is just a nice solid WR but is just more of a good bench depth type of guy.  I'm not all that high on Sharpe.  I think at this time I would keep Sims over those guys.  I wouldn't be thinking too hard about adding a QB as you have more than enough and have 4 roster spots tied up already.  One would have to really drop.  Getting a young TE in the draft would be a nice add.  
Definitely in my sites with the young TE in this draft.  Thanks for the insight.  I'll see what I can get for Stewart or Forte for a WR.  

Users who are viewing this thread