What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade for Kittle? (1 Viewer)

Jayded

Footballguy
Our league is a half PPR, 6 keeper (QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE) with dynasty-like keeper rules (keep the player as long as you want with no round penalty)

The guy who owns Kittle got decimated in week 1 with injuries (Kittle, Mack, Conner, and potentially even Lindsay) and he's razor thin now at RB. We've started to chat this morning about Kittle but I'm a little worried he might ask for too much. I'm trying to figure out something fair on both ends keeping the keepers above in mind since I feel like I'm in a pretty darn good place overall there year to year now.

Me (presumed Keepers)

QB: K. Murray, K. Cousins, T. Tagovailoa
RB: S. Barkley, C. Edwards-Helaire, L. Fournette, T. Cohen, N. Hines, J. Robinson, B. Hill
WR: M. Thomas, J. Smith-Schuster, C. Lamb, C. Kirk, B. Perriman, S. Sims, V. Jefferson, M. Pittman, B. Aiyuk
TE: D. Waller, T. Higbee, Irv Smith, L. Thomas

Him

QB; D. Watson, J. Garoppolo, T. Bridgewater
RB:J. Connor, M. Mack, S. Michel, J. Kelley, P. Lindsay, A. Gibson, J. Samuels, T. Montgomery
WR: A. Robinson, D. Metcalf, K. Allen, M. Hardman, M. Valdes-Scantling, K. Hamler, L. Shenault, D. Duvernay, C. Claypool
TE: G. Kittle, E. Ebron

I tested the waters with Waller + Hines for Kittle. He noted he's torn because he needs a lot of help this year but ideally wants more of an RB1. See any mutually beneficial deals I'm not seeing? I'd have a hard time giving up Barkley or Clyde in a package for Kittle but am I wrong?

Well we made the deal after a little back and forth. He initially wanted Thomas as part of the deal but I didn't feel like it was worth it if it'd cost me him (esp given our Dynasty rules).

Worked this out : Darren Waller + Nyheim Hines + James Robinson for George Kittle

Short term my WR are a little thin with Thomas' injury but I can absorb the RB hit pretty easily from a keeper and depth perspective. I also see Gaskin on our WW still so I can fill in with someone with at least potential too.

Users who are viewing this thread