What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

a question of malt liquor consumption (1 Viewer)

have you lived??

• in the last week

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • in the last month

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • in the last year

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • in the last 1 - 5 years

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • 5+ years ago

Votes: 44 59.5%
  • never

Votes: 25 33.8%

• Total voters
Little Kings all through high school! 

Well...not sue if it qualifies as a true malt liquor, but cream ale is close...right? :shrug:

<Not a true beer guy here...bourbon for me>

Last edited by a moderator:
I have not lived. Can't drink it without immediate vomit and accompanying retching.

Friggin In The Riggin.

When Steel Reserve first came out I bought 3 big cans of it by mistake.  I didn't realize it was malt liquor for some reason.

The first sip gave it away.  Tasted like month-old bong water.  Being the cheapskate that I am I forced myself to drink it.  I think I got through a can and a half before tapping out.  I went outside and licked a dumpster lid to get the taste out of my mouth.

Colt 45, King Kobra and OE was in the regular rotation sophomore year. Guys I knew would go to a nearby air force base to buy kegs of Colt 45 for next to nothing. They were awesome for their rent parties. My dad still likes to keep Little Kings in the basement fridge.

Edward Fortyhands- you duct tape a 40 to each hand and you cannot remove them until both are finished.  Fun times.

Edward Fortyhands- you duct tape a 40 to each hand and you cannot remove them until both are finished.  Fun times.
i have very few regrets in life, but ... never partaking in this here shtick is pissing me off atm

dunno how becoming it would be for a chap my age to engage in said shenanigans now, though  :shrug:  

Last edited by a moderator:
trogg78 said:
Did this before a Bruce Springstein concert once with Hurricane. Day concert outside at Lincoln Financial, 2nd event ever held there. I heard it was a great time!

Not being able to piss was the toughest part with hands duct taped and all, the drinking itself wasn't so bad with a huge incentive to finish (having to pee/getting hammered). Just have to make sure the 'canes are really, really cold before the starters pistol goes off, or it's going to get weird in your stomach. FYI.

Users who are viewing this thread