What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Antontio Brown or 1.01 and Hopkins?? (1 Viewer)

OldTomMesko

Footballguy
12 team PPR.

Current RBs: David Johnson, Miller, Dixon, T. Coleman, Crowell, McKinnon. 

WRs: AB, OBJ, Tyrell, Tyreek, Parker, JBrown, C. Coleman, White, Martavis. 

Deal worth doing? 

I think I would rather have the AB side of the deal.  Not all #1 picks end up like Zeke and AB is the most consistent WR out there.  He isn't out of his prime and Hopkins is a question mark on whether he  can be elite again or not.  I would rather go with the sure thing in AB.    

Yeah I'll take 1.01& Hopkins, and maybe shop the 1.01 and get like a Michael Thomas and late 1st or early 2nd for example, if feasible in ur lg. Maybe not yet tho, somebody really wants that 1.01 I'd bet and will pay. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I have a lot less confidence in Hopkins that the majority around here either that or AB's value has really taken a tumble.         

I guess to me it's more about value. I think the Dynasty community still regards Hopkins as an elite asset, similar to ABs value, and than add the 1.01 to it. You'd be a fool not to take it regardless of your personal feelings of Hopkins.

I take Hopkins, pick 1.1 too.....maybe shop Hopkins or pick too see what else you can get for them....one owner in my other league wants 2 1sts for Hopkins...

Users who are viewing this thread