What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bosch...TV on Amazon (1 Viewer)

Baloney Sandwich

Footballguy
Anyone watching this show? I've been a huge fan of the Harry Bosch book series and Michael Connolly is heavily involve in the show as well as the author of all the books. There is also an Executive Producer from the Wire involved. I started watching season 1 last night and have watch the first 7 episodes.  They seem to base the season on a combo of books. They made Bosch younger, he is a vet of the Iraq war instead of Vietnam but the overall feel of the books is there with the show. 

I think it is a really good show, excellent LA noir.  Only two seasons available now but they are already committed to seasons 3&4.

I really dislike the Bosch character for some reason.  Too cocky perhaps?  I'm not sure but I try to get over it because the show is actually really good.   

I read the books and can't get into the show. I gave it a bit and bailed about the time Westwood came out. Might go back but watching the Americans 

Users who are viewing this thread