What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

High Dollar Start Up now recruiting - $500 (1 Viewer)

Marty

Footballguy
Note that I am posting this for the commissioner of the league  Original post is on DLF forums:

The league is 12 teams with 25 man active roster plus 5 man taxi squad. The league uses a modified PPR scoring system with bonuses for things that add value in a real NFL game. The league will commence with a randomly generated draft, normal serpentine style, that will include all current NFL players and rookies. The draft will be scheduled once the league has filled and all owners have paid.

http://www57.myfantasyleague.com/2017/options?L=57066&O=26

Here are the starting requirements:
Nine starters - 1 to 2 QBs, 2 to 6 RBs, 3 to 7 WRs, 1 to 5 TEs.

All six playoff teams will receive winnings, and there will also be a progressive jackpot that will be awarded to the first franchise that wins three championships. There will also be a Toilet Bowl for non-playoff teams that will award two extra draft picks for the finalists. All funds will be handled by LeagueSafe with majority payout. I will not have a team in this league, but instead I will be the commissioner only. I will not be paid for doing this.

All new owners are expected to pay for the first year's dues and an equivalent deposit of $500, for a total of $1,000. This deposit is only refunded in whole or in part if a suitable replacement owner is found to take over your team. With a league like this, it can be difficult to find a replacement owner so this is insurance against the league folding prematurely. The expectation though is that all owners recruited to be in the league will be making a long-term commitment so replacing owners should be rare.

Please send an email to the commissioner via the MFL Email Commissioner Link (or PM me) details about you and leagues that you are currently in. We will take my time vetting any prospective owners in order to ensure that we have the right type of owners in this league, so please be patient if I don't respond right away. We will also use the GroupMe app to facilitate communication with league members.

Thanks!

Would be interested if it's Auction, not sure why anyone still does snake drafts? Wouldn't u rather decide what players u  want rather than what draft position ur picking from determine more or less who u take? Especially for that amount of $, Auction startup is only way to go.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread