What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pick a side (Green/Allen) (1 Viewer)

ghostguy123

Footballguy
FFPC (1.5 PPR for TE)

Keenan Allen, Greg Olsen, and a 2018 1st (really could be anywhere)

for

AJ Green and a 2018 2nd (late)

I like Green side.

KA has played 9 games in 2 years, Olsen is getting up there is age.
X2, in my opinion, Green and Olson are a wash next year, but Green is younger, so he has more left in the tank.

Hard to gauge that 2018 first rounder since it could be anywhere.

I don't know FFPC rules, so I may not be the best source for an answer to your question.

Love the Olsen side. TEs of his stature -- Witten, Tony Gonzo, Gates, Delanie Walker -- usually play very effectively into their mid 30s. I think he has 3 more solid years. For context, Olsen has finished top 5 last 3 years in FFPC. I also expect Allen to bounce back and have a solid season. The first round pick is gravy. 

I like the Allen side a lot more.  I don't think Allen is too much behind Green provided he stays healthy.  His last two injuries are not injuries I would be too worried about being repeated.  He tore his ACL (just as likely to happen to anyone) and he had a lacerated kidney (fluke injury).  It's not like he has repeated hamstring injuries.  I wouldn't worry about the injury aspect so I put Allen marginally behind Green.  Add in a consistent Olsen and a 1st round pick.  Easy to choose the Allen Side.              

Users who are viewing this thread