What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

POLL CLOSED Community Dynasty Rankings #32 (1 Viewer)

Who would you rank 32d in a 12 team dynasty league, QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/WR/TE/K/DEF PPR with standard sco

• Jay Ajayi

Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Carlos Hyde

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • Demaryius Thomas

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Derrick Henry

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Jordy Nelson

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Davante Adams

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Rookie Pick 1.5

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Jordan Reed

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Doug Baldwin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Corey Coleman

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Stefon Diggs

• Other (and tell me the player in your replay PLUS that you are the one that clicked Other)

• Total voters

Brisco54

Footballguy
Travis Kelce takes the seventh of the 3d round (31st overall), with 20 of 68.  Everyone received votes this round.  That poll/thread can be viewed here: https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/754591-player-31-community-dynasty-rankins/

HOW TO ADD PLAYERS TO THE LIST

First, you can add a name to the current poll by clicking Other and telling me who you think is better than all players on the current list.  (Please tell me that you clicked the other button in the reply... not just the name of your nominee)

Second, in rounds where no one has clicked the other button to add a player, I will add a single player nominated in the comments.  This will be the player with the most support to be added in the comments (total users nominating that player)... in the event of a tie, it will go to the player first nominated in the comments.

Diggs was added by "Other last round" so no other new player added.

Time to pick #32

Standings

1.1.  Odell Beckham

1.2.  Ezekiel Elliot

1.3.  Mike Evans

1.4.  David Johnson

1.5.  LeVeon Bell

1.6.  Antonio Brown

1.7.  Julio Jones

1.8.  Amari Cooper

1.9.  AJ Green

1.10.  (Tie) Deandre Hopkins

& Rookie Pick 1.1

1.12.  Todd Gurley

Round 2

2.1 Rookie Pick 1.2

2.2 Allen Robinson

2.3  Sammy Watkins

2.4 TY Hilton

2.5 Michael Thomas

2.6 Rob Gronkowski

2.7 Dez Bryant

2.8 Devonta Freeman

2.9  Brandin Cooks

2.10 Jordan Howard

2.11 Melvin Gordon

2.12 Keenan Allen

3.1 Andrew Luck

3.2 Alshon Jeffrey

3.3 Aaron Rodgers

3.4 Rookie Pick 1.3

3.5 Jarvis Landry

3.6 Rookie Pick 1.4

3.7 Travis Kelce

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I could talk myself into voting for any of the options except rookie pick 1.5.  I even thought of clicking "Other" myself and adding LeSean McCoy.

It came down to Ajayi and Adams for me.  (My rejection of Hyde may be irrational, but for some reason he seems so unpredictable for me.)

I went with Ajayi because he will be the clear first option in that offense... plus I think Stills staying will keep defenses from flooding the line.  I think he is still a year on the IR waiting to happen while he gets microfracture surgery... but that will be just one year lost out of the next five. 

Brisco

Reed for me. I have him and Kelce extremely close, Kelce a tad higher due to Reed's injury history. 

Still voting Reed.  Even more so now that he's the last true differencemaking TE on the board.

(Ok, maybe H. Henry...but he'll last longer.)

Users who are viewing this thread