What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

BREAKING: local man has sex with wife again (2 Viewers)

Hopefully he/she is born on the due date, can always use another 11/11 person on the planet like your gb mex.

congrats

Congrats. Best advice: Get a really comfortable recliner. Not a baby one, but one you can comfortably rock and fall asleep in as you'll pass out in that thing more than you realize.

It's pretty much just like "Look Who's Talking" but without the laughs...   OK, it's just like "Look Who's Talking"

And then you disappeared for a decade. Must be coincidence. 
you mean after 3 more cornholes INCLUDING AN ICEHOLE WHERE WORLDS COLLIDED?!?!??   The coincidence, if there is one, is that Zilla started making joking/snide comments about my work...which caught the eye of our compliance officer who thought he was serious.  And I realized how little positive input I got from this place.  At least some things haven't changed.

I think you can also see things change when you're not 1)single 2)a know-it-all and 3)kidless

To be fair, it was an innocent mistake for which I apologized profusely and repeatedly, and there was nothing snide, but I'm glad you aren't bitter or anything

To be fair, it was an innocent mistake for which I apologized profusely and repeatedly, and there was nothing snide, but I'm glad you aren't bitter or anything
I'm not mad or bitter.  I've enjoyed my time away and have nothing but positive things to say.

You've probably never seen me bitter.  I'm the luckiest man alive, I don't waste my time with bitter.

I somehow missed seeing this thread earlier. Congrats to you and your family.   Certainly has to be an exciting time for all of you!!

I've written on and off my entire life. So I had the idea that I should document this fiasco of childbirth, both for myself and for the kid to see down the road --so I made a website to do so. I have 3 posts up so far if you're interested in checking it out. I plan to write at least once a week  

http://www.thepanickydad.com/

edit: hope this doesn't come off yandek-y

Last edited by a moderator:
I've written on and off my entire life. So I had the idea that I should document this fiasco of childbirth, both for myself and for the kid to see down the road --so I made a website to do so. I have 3 posts up so far if you're interested in checking it out. I plan to write at least once a week  

First off Mrs. Capella's Uterus - How are you?

First off, how do you have time for that?

First, Congrats!

Second, as a father of 4 (oldest is 9, youngest is 1), I'm here to tell you that you have one responsibility when you get that baby home from the hospital. Sure you have to change the diapers and feed it and such, but you have one goal. You're wife will be in full on nurture, mother hen role which leaves you with getting as many ounces as you can in that child. That kid will sleep about an hour an ounce of formula or breast milk. The quicker you get the baby to 6 ounces, the sooner you leave cranky cappy behind. If you can coax an extra half an ounce into the child here and there, the quicker you get to the magic 6. 

Also, belly sleeping is your friend. Not right away. But if you're 3 months out and the baby won't sleep more than a few months. it's belly time. Our second slept through the night for the first time the night before my wife went back to work after a 3 month maternity leave because she put the baby on his stomach. 

Users who are viewing this thread