What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

POLL CLOSED Player #48 Community Dynasty Rankings (1 Viewer)

Who would you rank 48th in a 12 team dynasty league, QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/WR/TE/K/DEF PPR with standard sc

• Tyreek Hill

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Martavis Bryant

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Tevin Coleman

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Rookie Pick 1.7

• Tyler Eifert

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Golden Tate

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Michael Crabtree

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Russell Wilson

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Hunter Henry

• Terrell Pryor

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Mark Ingram

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Derek Carr

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Other (Place name/pick in reply so I can add it, and tell me you clicked this button)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Brisco54

Footballguy
Kelvin Benjamin wins with 14 of 55 votes to take the 11th pick of the 4th round and 47th pick overall.   Every other player received at least one vote.   

That poll/thread can be viewed here: https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/755034-player-47-community-dynasty-rankings/

HOW TO ADD PLAYERS TO THE LIST

First, you can add a name to the current poll by clicking Other and telling me who you think is better than all players on the current list.  (Please tell me that you clicked the other button in the reply... not just the name of your nominee)

Second, in rounds where no one has clicked the other button to add a player, I will add a single player nominated in the comments.  This will be the player with the most support to be added in the comments (total users nominating that player)... in the event of a tie, it will go to the player first nominated in the comments.

I have the following outstanding nominations:

Marcus Mariotta - 2

Golden Tate was added by the other button so no other additions this round. 

Time to pick #48 

Standings

1.1.  Odell Beckham

1.2.  Ezekiel Elliot

1.3.  Mike Evans

1.4.  David Johnson

1.5.  LeVeon Bell

1.6.  Antonio Brown

1.7.  Julio Jones

1.8.  Amari Cooper

1.9.  AJ Green

1.10.  (Tie) Deandre Hopkins

& Rookie Pick 1.1

1.12.  Todd Gurley

Round 2

2.1 Rookie Pick 1.2

2.2 Allen Robinson

2.3  Sammy Watkins

2.4 TY Hilton

2.5 Michael Thomas

2.6 Rob Gronkowski

2.7 Dez Bryant

2.8 Devonta Freeman

2.9  Brandin Cooks

2.10 Jordan Howard

2.11 Melvin Gordon

2.12 Keenan Allen

3.1 Andrew Luck

3.2 Alshon Jeffrey

3.3 Aaron Rodgers

3.4 Rookie Pick 1.3

3.5 Jarvis Landry

3.6 Rookie Pick 1.4

3.7 Travis Kelce

3.8 Jay Ajayi

3.9 Carlos Hyde

3.10 (Tie) Davante Adams

Jordan Reed

3.12 (tie) Demaryius Thomas

Derrick Henry

4.2  Rookie Pick 1.5

4.3 Stefon Diggs

4.4 Lamar Miller

4.5 Corey Coleman

4.6 (Tie) Doug Baldwin

Rookie Pick 1.6

4.8 LeSean McCoy

4.9 Donte Moncreif

4.10 Jordy Nelson

4.11 Kelvin Benjamin

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting how much Cam Newton has plummeted in value in just one year.
:moneybag:

Not a Cam fan at all, but he is an amazing buy low candidate this year. Especially if they land a good RB this draft. I'm targeting him, that's for sure, and I really don't like him as a person or player. I found that getting over that and taking a QB I personally didn't like, but was great value where I drafted him worked out well last year (Brady), so why not try it again. 

Voted Tate again but you could really make a case for at least half the list. I haven't quite wrapped my head around whether to try and trade down and collect a bunch of picks in round 4/5 or trade up before the talent pool levels off.

Vote other = Derek Carr

time for the next "set him and forget him for 7 years" dynasty QB to come off the board. I take him before Russell Wilson. 

Vote other = Derek Carr

time for the next "set him and forget him for 7 years" dynasty QB to come off the board. I take him before Russell Wilson. 
We almost need to add the next tier of QB - Mariota, cam, carr, Winston, Ryan,  and dak. We'll each have preferences within that tier but that's a clear tier imo (with Russell Wilson). Don't know if others would include stafford and Wentz or the elders but I wouldn't. 

We almost need to add the next tier of QB - Mariota, cam, carr, Winston, Ryan,  and dak. We'll each have preferences within that tier but that's a clear tier imo (with Russell Wilson). Don't know if others would include stafford and Wentz or the elders but I wouldn't. 
I agree. Adding the next QB tier would be a very good idea. 

I wouldn't include Wentz/Stafford. I'd vote for your list above. 

Don't understand why these have lost momentum. Who cares if you're unsure of who to pick just go with your gut and vote.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brisco54 said:
Three way tie so far for first... still need 9 more votes to be official.
sorry...voted for henry and made it a 5 way tie.  He is the only non QB on the list that I'm confident will be a factor two years from now.

Clear as mud after 48 votes.  :)
5 players with 6 votes, 3 players with 4 votes and 1 with 3 votes

which consist of

One qb, one rb, 4 wrs, 2 tight ends and a draft pick.

Oh, and

Two are second year players, one is a rookie pick and two of the guys are 30÷. 

Users who are viewing this thread