What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Son at prom so I sent him this text (1 Viewer)

Family friends let their son take his gf to prom in the Mercedes 2 seater convertible.  No joke, dad and I spent 30 minutes calculating angles and what not about whether it was coitus-possible in that rig.  Our conclusion: penetration no, heavy petting yes.  However, I suggested a blacklight after.

Family friends let their son take his gf to prom in the Mercedes 2 seater convertible.  No joke, dad and I spent 30 minutes calculating angles and what not about whether it was coitus-possible in that rig.  Our conclusion: penetration no, heavy petting yes.  However, I suggested a blacklight after.
Creepy

Life... uh, Finds a way.

Why are we assuming the date is a girl?
Have you ever went to or seen a prom a date that hasn't went to the parents house before hand and taken pictures and things of that such? I am sure there are a few, I had to be ready for the prom at like 5pm to go to my date's house for pictures, then back to my house for pictures.

Until he brings the car back looking like this.

I've done it in the front seat of a Le Car so pretty sure it's possible in a Mercedes. 

Which one of you assumed the position(s) of the gf? NTTATWWT.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you ever went to or seen a prom a date that hasn't went to the parents house before hand and taken pictures and things of that such? I am sure there are a few, I had to be ready for the prom at like 5pm to go to my date's house for pictures, then back to my house for pictures.
No I have never been involved in that kind of activity.

Users who are viewing this thread