What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

12 team Superflex dynasty startup looking for 1 owner (1 Viewer)

tpic26

Footballguy
Hey there.

Have 1 vacancy in a super flex startup dynasty league. The rule book is still to be finalized, but below are some of the big things to note.

$85 buy in - superflex - 19 man active roster spots with 3 IR spots (22 total) - no defense or kicker - Draft pick trading of 2 years (need to pay for the year pick is being traded from) - Hosted on myfantasyleague and leaguesafe (for money) - live draft june 6th will include all players including incoming rookies - every year after that will be a rookie / FA draft of 5 rounds - Draft order is determined by final standings for 12-5 and a toilet bowl consisting of worst 4 teams for a lottery of 1,3,5,7 balls, winner of that toilet bowl gets 7 balls and so on - winner of lottery gets 1st overall pick, second place gets 2nd pick, 3rd gets 3rd, and 4th gets fourth. - Payouts will look something like this Champ = 555, 2nd = 225, 3rd = 85, Regular Season pts leader = 85.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Tim

I was just logging on to post that I'm looking for a superflex league and I saw your post. So yeah, I'm interested! Can you send me a link or the rest of the details please?

kentyson@aol.com

@rotoscout

thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread